Byron Allen GOING IN after SCOTUS case day: DIDDY & MAGIC JOHNSON WERE SET UP TO FAIL & HE HAS PROOF

MMA

Superstar
Daps
He is a c00n but his dropping pure facts on the state of whites containing business with us but there constant attempt to cut our business with them. This case is much bigger than him and his family, I’ve been focusing on it to see the true state of if we will ever see ownership in this country.

When asked about other black owners in entertainment

“They know who they are and what they are not getting. They know.

This is why this is a historic case. We aren’t going to have this conversation again, this is our reciprocity this is why we didn’t get 40 acres and a mule.
the greatest trade deficit in America is the trade deficit between America and black America. America is not doing business with black America anywhere.
Now you have this law to level the playing field and get to the table. And now you can get them to the table, and say guys we have to correct this, this is economic genocide. You are not doing business with us the way we do business with you and people in our neighborhood.”

goddamn his going in :wow:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He is a c00n but his dropping pure facts on the state of whites containing business with us but there constant attempt to cut our business with them. This case is much bigger than him and his family, I’ve been focusing on it to see the true state of if we will ever see ownership in this country.

When asked about other black owners in entertainment

“They know who they are and what they are not getting. They know.

This is why this is a historic case. We aren’t going to have this conversation again, this is our reciprocity this is why we didn’t get 40 acres and a mile.
the greatest trade deficit in America is the trade deficit between America and black America. America is not doing business with black America anywhere.
Now you have this law to level the playing field and get to the table. And now you can get them to the table, and say guys we have to correct this, this is economic genocide. You are not doing business with us the way we do business with you and people in our neighborhood.”

goddamn his going in :wow:

How is he a c00n

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

You right, I'm slippin', member since '12. I been got the memo but this breh is making power moves for black folk and he's still labeled a...

tenor.gif

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
How can you watch this and not say "Damn I want to be where he's at :damn:"

Over here highlighting his productive day at the Supreme Court of the United States :wow:

That was vicious, wasn't it? Byron ain't no joke.

You know those Comcast kkkrackas must be heated as fukk having to deal with him in these boardroom meetings. :pachaha: