Byron Allen GOING IN after SCOTUS case day: DIDDY & MAGIC JOHNSON WERE SET UP TO FAIL & HE HAS PROOF

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
its about minorities anytime its about black people. check the precedence. any gains black people make in regards to our rights as citizens are therefore handed over to all minority groups. we stick our necks out, get hosed, get shot, get the dogs on us, and when we win. everyone wins.
What are you bytching about?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He is a c00n but his dropping pure facts on the state of whites containing business with us but there constant attempt to cut our business with them. This case is much bigger than him and his family, I’ve been focusing on it to see the true state of if we will ever see ownership in this country.

When asked about other black owners in entertainment

“They know who they are and what they are not getting. They know.

This is why this is a historic case. We aren’t going to have this conversation again, this is our reciprocity this is why we didn’t get 40 acres and a mule.
the greatest trade deficit in America is the trade deficit between America and black America. America is not doing business with black America anywhere.
Now you have this law to level the playing field and get to the table. And now you can get them to the table, and say guys we have to correct this, this is economic genocide. You are not doing business with us the way we do business with you and people in our neighborhood.”

goddamn his going in :wow:

The Coli and the overuse of the word c00n. :scusthov:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
He is a c00n but his dropping pure facts on the state of whites containing business with us but there constant attempt to cut our business with them. This case is much bigger than him and his family, I’ve been focusing on it to see the true state of if we will ever see ownership in this country.

When asked about other black owners in entertainment

“They know who they are and what they are not getting. They know.

This is why this is a historic case. We aren’t going to have this conversation again, this is our reciprocity this is why we didn’t get 40 acres and a mule.
the greatest trade deficit in America is the trade deficit between America and black America. America is not doing business with black America anywhere.
Now you have this law to level the playing field and get to the table. And now you can get them to the table, and say guys we have to correct this, this is economic genocide. You are not doing business with us the way we do business with you and people in our neighborhood.”

goddamn his going in :wow:

how is byron alley a k00n. not bein a contrarian jus curious why u think this

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
:whoo:
FYI this is AFTER his historic day at the Supreme Court arguing his case. A decision hasn't been made yet.

he clarified a LOT of things.

ALSO...if he wins all it means is that his case goes forward. His lawsuit is still on the table. The entire point of this SCOTUS decision is to see if his business dispute goes forward for more discovery! :wow: This isn't even his primary case :damn:

He said he's got a bunch of lawyers ready to do whatever he wants at the drop of a dime :wow:

He broke down how paid off civil rights organizations were taking positions on things that HURT the black community but they had board members of corporate shills :wow:

Roland was even shocked at how much Byron was going in. He was taking ALL dissenters and commenters saying he was being opportunistic.

He said comcast has 120 MILLION set aside to pay people off :damn:

He said even Michael Bloomberg (multi billionaire) to sue comcast because of how dirty they were

Byron answered how all these companies do predatory practices by taking equity in things they run when such things used to be illegal of owning networks AND distributing content :wow:

he talks about how black entrepreneurs keep being knee capped by these companies with exclusionary practices

He talks about how all these people talking about being bosses are being underpaid :wow:

he's name dropping high level execs and billionaires and media titans as being vampires :wow:

He addressed anyone who said he's pretending to be "pro black" by saying "forget me, this is about EVERYONE" :wow:

Roland tap dancing for his cousin Cathy...

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
HOW you idiot???

Its True!

Cathy Hughes even with all her success still has to negotiate with these a$$holes just to get equal access!

I said Roland was tap dancing because he knew how they did Cathy Hughes and didn't mention it until Byron mentioned the debt she had to obtain just to buy her station back.

you idiot...:yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I said Roland was tap dancing because he knew how they did Cathy Hughes and didn't mention it until Byron mentioned the debt she had to obtain just to buy her station back.

you idiot...:yeshrug:
so roland is supposed to put cathy's business out there....for no reason????

what are you even saying?

You're not making any sense.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
i read what you typed. you just dont agree. you call anything that aint supporting your angle jibberish. i'll say it again. both of you are going to far. anyone talking that byron allen is a c00n therefore black people shouldnt pay attention to this case is ignorant to what case law is about. but also anyone getting into a back and forth with these types to the point of saying byron allen is worth more than 1000's of black people is just as silly. You knew i said that, thats why you took offense to the last part. both of yall are doing too much. its a case law discussion, nothing more and definitely nothing less. this case law discussion will and has in the past involved black people and minorities. thats it and thats all.
I call anything YOU write jibberish because you’re not articulate. One Byron Allen is more valuable to black society to 1000s of so called “black marriages” that’s a fact. You must not be black to disagree.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
its about minorities anytime its about black people. check the precedence. any gains black people make in regards to our rights as citizens are therefore handed over to all minority groups. we stick our necks out, get hosed, get shot, get the dogs on us, and when we win. everyone wins.
I don’t care about everyone winning I care about BLACK people winning. This case is about BLACK peoples interest. You’re just writing jibberish again

MMA

Superstar
Daps
There ain't a lot of black people at the level he's at. What you expect him to do, completely isolate himself?
The Coli and the overuse of the word c00n. :scusthov:

how is byron alley a k00n. not bein a contrarian jus curious why u think this

I did not call him a c00n based on his marriage; why would I care about that? Check his company background and it's leadership. It speaks volumes. He played his cards at a distant and comes out throwing his fist up when it's only convenient for him.

Let's not change the direction of the thread.