"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Its pretty simple the more you have your life in order the less likely you are to be nervous of approaching a good lookng chick IMO.

This don't have shyt to do with a cot damn thang.
Y'all nikkaz really making excuses for why you not doing sumfin.
You, supposed to have been to doing as early as twelve to thirteen and definitely consistently by fifteen years old, period.

How the fukk are you nikkaz, black and you don't talk to females.
What type of bullshyt sre you dudes on.

Art Barr

No wonder y'all emotional about females on here.
Y'all don't talk to nan.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
these fukkboys r so loud on the coli but they cant even speak to real life women lmao. fitting

/

i personally only cold approach bishes when i got some brand new kicks on n a fresh haircut feelin myself

You get more play scruffy, and with no shave looking like you came out the woods, breh.
Are y'all serious,.....

This is ridiculous.

Art Barr

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Cold Approaching is a great way to get over your initial fear of rejection. I recommend shy niccas to do this to build that tolerance level. Every girlfriend I've ever had was because I cold approached them, and they weren't giving off any signs or even looking in my direction at the time :yeshrug:

These days I'm selective of who I approach because I'm on my shyt, and I live in Atlanta, so It's much easier as long as you have a legit job, whip, and own place

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maintaining the conversation is probably the hardest part most dudesdudes, anyone can say hello or but cony most dudes ain't good at it.

Women hate the questions lol

Who why what when how?
Yup. Smile, crack a few corny jokes, be quick witted and know how to make the conversation flow. Easier said than done...

But when it happens effortlessly...

:banderas:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

I know the coli is largely AGAINST the cold approach method but ive been doing it with consistency the past 3-4 years and have gotten great results. Overcoming that fear of rejection is a must in every man's life.
There's no better feelin than getn domed up from a chick that you simply had the courage to say "hi" to. :banderas:
Yall can continue to be terrified of approaching these women but dudes like me gon continue to:eat:

And i PROMISE yall that the vast majority of women regardless of looks are NOT being approached in real life as much as you think.

Peace

Thisi s 100% right

if you can't bring yourself to do it google L-Theanine get a jar and take 2 before you go out next time

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yup. Smile, crack a few corny jokes, be quick witted and know how to make the conversation flow. Easier said than done...

But when it happens effortlessly...

:banderas:

easier said than done though breh, I still have trouble cold approaching, it's not natural.

and to be honest, waiting for eye contact, nikka you'll be waiting all day.

Too many hoes got nikkas lined up to fukk.

You gotta just man up but it's tough, first of all you gotta remove all self doubt.

and most nikkas can't do that.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I used to do it a lot, but I kinda had to cause my prime street running and game spitting years were before tinder/POF etc.
Approaching women in real life is becoming a lost art.
I'm married but I still openly flirt/kick game to women I come across every day just to stay sharp waitresses/cashiers etc. it's just in my nature still.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I used to do it a lot, but I kinda had to cause my prime street running and game spitting years were before tinder/POF etc.
Approaching women in real life is becoming a lost art.
I'm married but I still openly flirt/kick game to women I come across every day just to stay sharp waitresses/cashiers etc. it's just in my nature still.
It's not even hard brehs.

Just talk to women like you would any breh, easy peasy

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
This thread is about chasing women. Focus on chasing money.

Once you become successful, your self confidence will shoot through the roof. Work out and dress better too. Read and travel too. Basically improve yourself in all areas. You'll start to exude a high level of self assurance and three things will start to happen.

a) women will begin to smell it on you. confident men are attractive.
b) you'll stop putting women on a pedestal.
c) you won't care if you get rejected. you won't even be scared to approach women.

Im not disagreeing with anything u said. :whoa:Solid and true post. But i think the term "chasing women" has been given a bad name. I think the vid is simply about showing and exhibiting a higher level of "masculinity" by being able to do what 95% of other men are not: boldly going after what they want. Alot of guys who have successful careers and have "worked on themselves" would kill to have the "dont give a fukk" mindset it takes to get at random women. This is why there's so many threads about women being with "scrubs". Alot of times, simply that guy was the only one that had the balls to get at her.:yeshrug:
Also i think its important to hone your convo and improvisational skills by "chasing women". And most importantly, it helps you feel comfortable around women the more you put yourself in the company of them. You can have all the money in the world but if you're not used to interacting with women, you're only gonna come off like a creep. So keep a balance, get at these broads but dont let it be your #1 activity in life.