"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: damn am i really a sociopath

rejection don't really phase me, my problem is i just be having brain farts, like i don't know how to start a conversation and keep it going sometimes

Forreal. I might be weird for it but the rejection increases my confidence thru the day. The first approach is always the toughest but after it's done it's not as hard to step outside yourself as you build momentum. I just look at it as a step in the right direction. Regardless of whether or not you get her putting yourself in the game is a win by itself as opposed to being on the sidelines fapping away your potential

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

I know the coli is largely AGAINST the cold approach method but ive been doing it with consistency the past 3-4 years and have gotten great results. Overcoming that fear of rejection is a must in every man's life.
There's no better feelin than getn domed up from a chick that you simply had the courage to say "hi" to. :banderas:
Yall can continue to be terrified of approaching these women but dudes like me gon continue to:eat:

And i PROMISE yall that the vast majority of women regardless of looks are NOT being approached in real life as much as you think.

Peace

Whats the main differnce in how women react in getting approach in person vs online

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
cold approaching is some thirsty rapist shyt, I don't care what anybody says. I don't do the shyt and I've slept with what I believe to be a lot of women

some men HAVE to cold approach. not even on some vanity shyt, but that's just how it is...

the dude in this video looks like the type of cat that women don't do double takes at or he's not exactly turning heads when he runs up in a spot, he has to bring attention to himself. :manny:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
cold approaching is some thirsty rapist shyt, I don't care what anybody says. I don't do the shyt and I've slept with what I believe to be a lot of women

some men HAVE to cold approach. not even on some vanity shyt, but that's just how it is...

the dude in this video looks like the type of cat that women don't do double takes at or he's not exactly turning heads when he runs up in a spot, he has to bring attention to himself. :manny:
Get it how you can. Why downplay the dudes that have to go in cold?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Get it how you can. Why downplay the dudes that have to go in cold?

he's calling dudes that don't do it "beta" though...

and this ain't the 70''s or 80's any more, dating and getting at women has gone damn near completely digital

so that makes running up on women even more crazy...just hit her inbox bruh, if she's feeling you she'll let you know

i haven't read through these comments but do the ladies here think this dude is attractive? is this a head turning type of dude?

and how many of you cats have girlfriends/wives and they make fun of the all the men that run up on them? my girl said a cat was following her in the store a few weeks ago...like i said, in their minds its "hollering" when in fact you look like a crazy ass stalker :manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damn you hurtin' 'em breh, you gon' have nikkaz depressed and read to commit that :whoad:

They need to be depressed.
Here I am far removed from a real urban life.
Hoping to get back to being able to see a group of people instead of this huff ass country shyt.
Then, you got.nikkaz on here taking living in the city for granted and not using the opportunity to its fullest and they are black.

Man, fukk Dem weak ass nikkaz.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
he's calling dudes that don't do it "beta" though...

and this ain't the 70''s or 80's any more, dating and getting at women has gone damn near completely digital

so that makes running up on women even more crazy...just hit her inbox bruh, if she's feeling you she'll let you know

i haven't read through these comments but to the ladies here think this dude is attractive? is this a head turning type of dude?

and how many of you cats have girlfriends/wives and they make fun of the all the men that run up on them? my girl said a cat was following her in the store a few weeks ago...like i said, in their minds its "hollering" when in fact you look like a crazy ass stalker :manny:

You a lame,....

Art Barr

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Still about looks at this level :thiscac:
Who said looks don't have anything to do with it? Y'all gotta stop making up stuff that ain't there.

This don't have shyt to do with a cot damn thang.
Y'all nikkaz really making excuses for why you not doing sumfin.
You, supposed to have been to doing as early as twelve to thirteen and definitely consistently by fifteen years old, period.

How the fukk are you nikkaz, black and you don't talk to females.
What type of bullshyt sre you dudes on.

Art Barr

No wonder y'all emotional about females on here.
Y'all don't talk to nan.
fukk are you talking about nikka? Also who the fukk are "y'all nikkaz"? When you ever saw me on here talking about I got problems with chicks? Another nikka that can't read and or making up shyt for reasons unknown. Smart dumb cats outsmarting themselves smdh

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Cold Approaching is a great way to get over your initial fear of rejection. I recommend shy niccas to do this to build that tolerance level. Every girlfriend I've ever had was because I cold approached them, and they weren't giving off any signs or even looking in my direction at the time :yeshrug:

These days I'm selective of who I approach because I'm on my shyt, and I live in Atlanta, so It's much easier as long as you have a legit job, whip, and own place
Funny thing is I said bold and was accused of not talking to girls. Some of these dudes man don't know what they on.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol: you still mad about that other thread bruh? you one of those types that follow people around with online vendetta's?

I don't follow anyone around the internet,...
I don't need to.
When I diss nikkaz they remember I took their souls and start deflecting their emotional issues on me.

You are a beta bytch made nikka,...i would never follow you.
I don't even know what your username is.

Art Barr

nikkaz be really thinking they important to:

Art Barr

No,.nikka you are not important to:

Art Barr