"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
So keep going nikka. It's a numbers game fam, so you telling out a million women not one will find you a attractive or give you a chance? My nikka you need to stop bytching and grow a pair. It's a numbers game and its been proven. Do want to eat or lay down and bytch? It's up to you breh. I'm telling you you're messing out.

I got too manumy flaws to eat good

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
This thread is about chasing women. Focus on chasing money.

Once you become successful, your self confidence will shoot through the roof. Work out and dress better too. Read and travel too. Basically improve yourself in all areas. You'll start to exude a high level of self assurance and three things will start to happen.

a) women will begin to smell it on you. confident men are attractive.
b) you'll stop putting women on a pedestal.
c) you won't care if you get rejected. you won't even be scared to approach women.
Spend years doing shyt you should do for basic self improvement just to get at women when you could walk outside and do it freely just the way you are

...brehs

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
If you take care of your looks and are initially charming/polite, you'll have a much better shot than you think.
giphy.gif

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
It's so easy to cold approach women when you're goal isn't to start dating them or something. Your goal should only be to have an interesting conversation and by interesting I mean interesting for you. It's super easy to get a phone number and then you just breeze and work on that girl through text or whatever

I can understand how it would give people socially PsyD to talk to a girl out of the blue. But my philosophy on talking to women and cracking jokes has always been as long as I am having fun who gives a shyt about anybody else

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
I wouldn't have a problem with approaching if it weren't so obviuos that this topic is perfect barometer for how men of the top 20% and the rest are perceived.

It's about dignity and what's right and wrong for me.

Telling one group of men that they have to do more work for the same goal that other men are practically given is bullshyt.

Don't give me any of that, "it's masculine to approach" when that Chris Brown looking nikka only needs to pass by and in a few seconds all your "game" is rendered useless when she literally chases him.

:camby: :beli:

Daps
Not a fan of volume levels of cold approaching. The idea of approaching as many as you can just seems desperate. I can understand doing it every once in awhile tho. The average guy can't handle that many hits to their confidence. It ain't no guarantee you getting the w after all that at the end of the day.:francis:

I think Looks matter more as well. As long as your able to hold a decent conversation personality isn't as necessary.:yeshrug:

I personally would only do cold approaches if I thought she was pretty enough to take that leap of faith.:ld:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically. I mean I wasn't even talking that high up because majority of us will never see that level. Hell a regular dude with a nice job/business, nice car, place to stay, in shape, no kids(depends), etc why would they be intimidated? If she say no that's on her but you wouldn't feel intimidated outside of normal nervousness. Give most of these dudes on here what I just mentioned bet the number of "nerds" vs "thugs" threads damn near disappear overnight.
Still about looks at this level :thiscac:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I know the coli is largely AGAINST the cold approach method but ive been doing it with consistency the past 3-4 years and have gotten great results.
I don't think anyone is against it..... if it works for you. The problem is it DOESN'T for a lot of brehs, and instead of changing their approach they get to crying about society or murder. Huge part of the cold approach game is accepting rejection... if u can't deal w/a woman saying no the game is not in you