"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
hold up bruh. so on one hand you're wondering about my sex life, then on the other hand you call me the weird one :mjlol:

again fam, I get stares and glances in public all the time, especially when I go out to the club...and ask any woman and they'll tell you that this is how they "holler", don't speculate, ask some.

and yes, i've flirted and approached plenty of women in public after they've given me the non-verbal communication...that's how life works, i don't "COLD APPROACH" women though, that's different.

and are you mad at that thread i posted? you mad because there are women in there saying they don't like being approached? there are even women saying they don't mind...but the fact that there are SOME that don't like it bothers you don't it...
To be fair I think you and most others are saying the same thing in different ways. I think most dudes wait for "non verbal communication" to be honest. Its not many just going straight kamikaze on every chick they see. That's mainly the "thirsty" dudes but most are waiting to see if she gives them the "non verbal communication" which can happen anywhere. That's the only part where I disagree with you at also you can find post where I've asked chicks on here how often do you get approached outside club type settings and some say not at all either. There are people to validate either stance a person chooses to take so I don't think that's the best way to prove a point on here on this type of thing.

I think its probably moreso a agree to disagree thing with y'all two because it seems like your views aren't that far apart.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
To be fair I think you and most others are saying the same thing in different ways. I think most dudes wait for "non verbal communication" to be honest. Its not many just going straight kamikaze on every chick they see. That's mainly the "thirsty" dudes but most are waiting to see if she gives them the "non verbal communication" which can happen anywhere. That's the only part where I disagree with you at also you can find post where I've asked chicks on here how often do you get approached outside club type settings and some say not at all either. There are people to validate either stance a person chooses to take so I don't think that's the best way to prove a point on here on this type of thing.

I think its probably moreso a agree to disagree thing with y'all two because it seems like your views aren't that far apart.

nah. I don't wanna repeate myself but i'll say this

1) i had no idea this was such a hotly debated topic on these boards, especially ole buddy he has clearly been in several of these debates/discussions before, it's really not that serious to me :russ:

2) women will NEVER just "approach" men. I'm not arguing that they should nor will they ever...i've been around cats that DO get approached by women because of their status but this is rarity. this is not commonplace.

3) no need to redefine the term: a cold approach is just what it says; it's just striking up a conversation with a complete stranger (woman). I've SEEN cats do this, this is not a new thing to me. cold approaching is the dude who strikes up a convo with the woman sitting in the book store face deep in a book not even caring whats going on around her, and him approach her to holler...that's thirst. plain and simple. :yeshrug:

this is also very much so a lifestyle discussion, for one my job has me meeting new women all the time, some fine, some not...but I don't have the desire to juggle or deal with 3 or 4 different women at the same time, my brother acts like he can't live unless he's hitting something new every other week - so he cold approaches women. i've seen him approach women w/their kids.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't understand some of y'all. When it comes to your education, career, or other things in life you're aggressive and assertive. When it comes to approaching a woman you're scared or too cautious. The worst case scenario is she says no. I'm a shy person, nerdy, and at times socially awkward but i'll be damned if I'm going to constantly sit back and not make an attempt. I've gotten a lot of no's and rejections but also got a few yes but at least I got it out my system and helped build my confidence up.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Playaz no no no

Let the hoe choose first before you step to her.

Remember women do the choosing.

When you cold approach females you give away your power. And thats why they say fukk up shyt to yall.

As the old saying goes

"Pose to get choose"

My OG playaz know what im talking about:sas1:

Daps
Playaz no no no

Let the hoe choose first before you step to her.

Remember women do the choosing.

When you cold approach females you give away your power. And thats why they say fukk up shyt to yall.

As the old saying goes

"Pose to get choose"

My OG playaz know what im talking about:sas1:

imma keep it real- Im just an average looking dude- and if i really waited for a chick to approach or chose me i might be a damn virgin- i got a bad bytch and best beleive I went and GOT HER- ladies wait around, men go out and get it

:ufdup:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
the COLD APPROACH by an ALPHA MALE :mjlol:

and this is not a tranny, this is
Hip-Hop Homegirl (@TatyanaJenene) on Twitter
she was saying that to get the dude to leave her alone, the title stuck with the worldstar video all over the net

What a pathetic sorry ASSED man.

I hate to say this but the only people who I know that do cold approaches are either desperate or sociopaths. My roommate used to do that cold approach shyt and he manipulated and used every women he was with.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cold approaching.can work but it is easily the least effective method of getting at a woman. Trying to get at women in general numbers game but with cold approach has the lowest % chance of working.
There isn't anything wrong with striking a conversation with random people however.
If the opportunity arises itself then go for it but depending on cold approaches or expecting anything all to arise from them is an extraordinarily unwise idea
Meeting people through social circles or at social gatherings will all always have a higher chance of success than a cold approach
honestly i roll by myself, and i can ask a girl a question about something if im confused or lost. but thats about it. dont know what to really say besides that.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You think alpha males are approaching trannies? :mjlol:

so you purposely deleted the part where i told you this was a female and gave you her twitter just so you could pop a little corny joke?

this is a 5 year old worldstar video breh and this was the title, she even reveals she's a woman at the end man :patrice:

don't try to deflect fam, this is the COLD APPROACH, this is an ALPHA MALE according to you dudes :russ:

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
What a pathetic sorry ASSED man.

I hate to say this but the only people who I know that do cold approaches are either desperate or sociopaths. My roommate used to do that cold approach shyt and he manipulated and used every women he was with.

this is another video from the dude in the OP...FF to 7:00, he says that a "BOSS" move is letting the waitress come to you and never get up to order your drinks or food - listen to their interaction:

so he's rude to her at first in an attempt to be flirty, but notice that little "i'm just joking...but uhmmm..."
she wasn't having that shyt :mjlol:
man this cat is a LOSER and doesn't feel comfortable talking to women, but in his mind he thinks he's killing it.

not surprisingly this video has 5 likes and 4 dislikes too...