"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I don't understand some of y'all. When it comes to your education, career, or other things in life you're aggressive and assertive. When it comes to approaching a woman you're scared or too cautious. The worst case scenario is she says no. I'm a shy person, nerdy, and at times socially awkward but i'll be damned if I'm going to constantly sit back and not make an attempt. I've gotten a lot of no's and rejections but also got a few yes but at least I got it out my system and helped build my confidence up.

imma keep it real- Im just an average looking dude- and if i really waited for a chick to approach or chose me i might be a damn virgin- i got a bad bytch and best beleive I went and GOT HER- ladies wait around, men go out and get it

:ufdup:
:obama:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Playaz no no no

Let the hoe choose first before you step to her.

Remember women do the choosing.

When you cold approach females you give away your power. And thats why they say fukk up shyt to yall.

As the old saying goes

"Pose to get choose"

My OG playaz know what im talking about:sas1:
wtf.gif

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Timing and atmosphere.

If she's with her mom/ sister/ family/ home girls/ some kids.. No!! don't do it!!! ...unless she's already giving you eye contact, attention or has veered away from the pack she's with.

She will initially have her guard up and ready to reject you. Most girls are, especially good looking ones. You should be ready for this as well which will take away some of the nervousness. But still be confident. Your confidence will come in handy later.

Her guard is up. She's ready for the "Yo baby you so beautiful and fine as hell whas up ma!!" in whichever way you articulate it so the key is to break through this wall and get her to let her guard down a little.

There are several ways of doing this but two I use the most and have proven to be highly efficient is confusion and humor. I use a line (which I can share with you for a small fee) that catches her off guard. She wasn't expecting to be approached and told "that". So now she's scratching her head like "what did this nikka just ask me?" ..I repeat it. ..she's still like "Umm what?"... I repeat it again, calmly and with confidence...at this point she's figured out what I'm asking her and is now smiling and or laughing (at herself) for having taken that long to figure it out... and now her guard is down a little. And at this point, because she's smiling flattered and impressed by your tactic she's open for more of what you have to say such as "how about I contact you some time". The kill shot.

Ive been told I'm a handsome dude so I assume that gives me an advantage but I've given this advice to others and they've had success and credited me for it.

Don't over think it, and don't half ass it.

This chess it ain checkers.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
true story...

i was always shy around chicks, even in college.
there was this really cute chick that i liked but never really talked to in some of my classes.

but one day i was really high on Ritalin and decided that was the day to make my move.
so i did the only logical thing...i went up to a friend of the chick i liked and told her to tell her that i wanted to fukk her in the ass.

she looked at me with disgust and told me that the chick i liked and wanted to fukk in the ass has a steel rod in her back.

i never did get to talk to that girl.

Ahhahahahahahaha!!! I love the coli

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I did that shyt once back in high school. That shyt fukked me up a little so I said fukk it this ain't for me.

I went up to this chick asked her what her name is and bytch responded with "I don't have a name" I'm like
6kVxR23.png
"Huh? How could you not have a name?" She said "I don't know :troll: " It didn't even register to me until a few moments later that I was getting rejected. :mjcry: Before I could even come up with a response she had walked into the girls bathroom and had me standing in the hallway looking like a dumbass.

Damn latinas. :mjcry:

She's a single mom now though so fukk her. :manny:
:wow:

I'm not one for condoning dudes who get upset when they get rejected but shyt like that is just :pacspit:

I would've found it real hard to not end that with a "well fukk you too,then:damn: "

I'm one who can take a hint ,and know when to back off and take my L...but damn... "I don't have a name-:troll: " :what:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black guys if you're going to go up bothering random woman that are not interested in you at least stick to black woman when you do it. Its annoying walking down the street and some foreign bytch thinks you're going to approach them because a sea of thirst clowns who will talk to anybody approach them. Thanks...

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Why the coli hate cold approaching

I think most of these dudes are blinded by these Instagram thots and assume that all women are approached every time they go out. Online yes they are flooded with thirstbuckets, but in real life those same dudes couldnt muster up the courage to ask the time. Women have told me str8 up that they were "turned on" by my cold approach and that they loved my aggression. Ive eaten extremely well off the cold approach. It takes balls tho. There's a reason many men simply cant do it. Thats why guys who do it stand out more. Thats the point of the vid

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Black guys if you're going to go up bothering random woman that are not interested in you at least stick to black woman when you do it. Its annoying walking down the street and some foreign bytch thinks you're going to approach them because a sea of thirst clowns who will talk to anybody approach them. Thanks...

:mjpls:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think most of these dudes are blinded by these Instagram thots and assume that all women are approached every time they go out. Online yes they are flooded with thirstbuckets, but in real life those same dudes couldnt muster up the courage to ask the time. Women have told me str8 up that they were "turned on" by my cold approach and that they loved my aggression. Ive eaten extremely well off the cold approach. It takes balls tho. There's a reason many men simply cant do it. Thats why guys who do it stand out more. Thats the point of the vid
:ohhh: I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I think some of the guys on here over think when it comes to women

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Timing and atmosphere.

If she's with her mom/ sister/ family/ home girls/ some kids.. No!! don't do it!!! ...unless she's already giving you eye contact, attention or has veered away from the pack she's with.

She will initially have her guard up and ready to reject you. Most girls are, especially good looking ones. You should be ready for this as well which will take away some of the nervousness. But still be confident. Your confidence will come in handy later.

Her guard is up. She's ready for the "Yo baby you so beautiful and fine as hell whas up ma!!" in whichever way you articulate it so the key is to break through this wall and get her to let her guard down a little.

There are several ways of doing this but two I use the most and have proven to be highly efficient is confusion and humor. I use a line (which I can share with you for a small fee) that catches her off guard. She wasn't expecting to be approached and told "that". So now she's scratching her head like "what did this nikka just ask me?" ..I repeat it. ..she's still like "Umm what?"... I repeat it again, calmly and with confidence...at this point she's figured out what I'm asking her and is now smiling and or laughing (at herself) for having taken that long to figure it out... and now her guard is down a little. And at this point, because she's smiling flattered and impressed by your tactic she's open for more of what you have to say such as "how about I contact you some time". The kill shot.

Ive been told I'm a handsome dude so I assume that gives me an advantage but I've given this advice to others and they've had success and credited me for it.

Don't over think it, and don't half ass it.

This chess it ain checkers.
:dahell:

nikka either share the line or not :martin: