"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ain't that the truth
yep. it sucks but thats why nikkas like me just go for what they want. if you wait for signs you'll either be misled or they wont come.

therers no rhyme or reason to it. you see something you like, youre in a position to approach without breaking your back? do so

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
:jbhmm: and why are you cats pretending this thread doesn't exist on the coli?
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ladies-do-women-get-tired-of-being-approached.328016/page-9

More female talk. :wow:Worried about what they think instead of stepping up and trying. Thats why its not for everybody. :yeshrug:Like i said, if cold approach was the only way to meet women you would more than likely be a virgin. Cold approach is the best show of aggressiveness and masculinity that you can display. You actually sound OFFENDED at the concept of a man approaching a woman. Weird

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Exactly what i been saying.
If a woman is trying to mind her own business (grocery shopping) why would come and bother her. I wouldn't want nobody to bother me when im doing something.
Aint got nothing to do with being scared or "the worst can happen is her saying NO"

here's what's crazy...if hypothetically all 50 women a dude approached every week wanted to actually date or fukk...how would somebody realistically handle that?

think about that: 50+ strange women calling you at any given moment at all times of the day, 5 or more would inevitably want to date or hook up around the same time, at least 20 of them would get pregnant at the same time, most of them would get mad because you're messing with dozens of other women - it would be a full time job to balance this, and then another full time job to deal with the bullshyt :mjlol:

so bringing it back to reality, these muthafukkas KNOW BEFOREHAND that they're going to FAIL in their attempt, but do it anyway....if that's not sociopathy i don't know what is

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
More female talk. :wow:Worried about what they think instead of stepping up and trying. Thats why its not for everybody. :yeshrug:Like i said, if cold approach was the only way to meet women you would more than likely be a virgin. Cold approach is the best show of aggressiveness and masculinity that you can display. You actually sound OFFENDED at the concept of a man approaching a woman. Weird

hold up bruh. so on one hand you're wondering about my sex life, then on the other hand you call me the weird one :mjlol:

again fam, I get stares and glances in public all the time, especially when I go out to the club...and ask any woman and they'll tell you that this is how they "holler", don't speculate, ask some.

and yes, i've flirted and approached plenty of women in public after they've given me the non-verbal communication...that's how life works, i don't "COLD APPROACH" women though, that's different.

and are you mad at that thread i posted? you mad because there are women in there saying they don't like being approached? there are even women saying they don't mind...but the fact that there are SOME that don't like it bothers you don't it...

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
here's what's crazy...if hypothetically all 50 women a dude approached every week wanted to actually date or fukk...how would somebody realistically handle that?

think about that: 50+ strange women calling you at any given moment at all times of the day, 5 or more would inevitably want to date or hook up around the same time, at least 20 of them would get pregnant at the same time, most of them would get mad because you're messing with dozens of other women - it would be a full time job to balance this, and then another full time job to deal with the bullshyt :mjlol:

so bringing it back to reality, these muthafukkas KNOW BEFOREHAND that they're going to FAIL in their attempt, but do it anyway....if that's not sociopathy i don't know what is

I know i aint cold approaching shyt.
If i aint got no reason to say something to a woman, im not gone do it.
Don't mean im scary.

I cant read no signs so im bound to just not think a chick is wanting me to talk to her. shyt gotta be obvious to me. If i been seeing her on all the aisles i go down and she aint putting nothing in her basket then thats a different story.

FSP

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm: and why are you cats pretending this thread doesn't exist on the coli?
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ladies-do-women-get-tired-of-being-approached.328016/page-9
Strange dichotomy of perception at work here

Kinda like that thread where that 45 year old bytch was complaining about how feminized men have become, yet all i hear about and see is the constant pressure our society puts on men and boys to be hyper masculine all the fukking time, even with my tolerance admit that it's a bit much and those females were missing me when I said it sounded like some shyt she got straight from a fukking blog post

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
hold up bruh. so on one hand you're wondering about my sex life, then on the other hand you call me the weird one :mjlol:

again fam, I get stares and glances in public all the time, especially when I go out to the club...and ask any woman and they'll tell you that this is how they "holler", don't speculate, ask some.

and yes, i've flirted and approached plenty of women in public after they've given me the non-verbal communication...that's how life works, i don't "COLD APPROACH" women though, that's different.

and are you mad at that thread i posted? you mad because there are women in there saying they don't like being approached? there are even women saying they don't mind...but the fact that there are SOME that don't like it bothers you don't it...

Naw, i think YOU'RE the one starting to get bothered. Nothing you are saying is making any sense. Making up scenarios about getn at 50 women in a week???:why: What are u talkn bout? I understand that its not your thing, but the way that you're trying to DEMONIZE the concept of a man approaching a woman is flat out weird. Just look at the words you're using: "sociopathy" "bum ass lame dude". You have an extremely warped view. Almost remale like. You couldnt do it on a dare. Its not for everybody. Dont try to shame those of us who DO have the balls to do it tho.

I didnt read the thread btw. Guys like me dont care:pachaha:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Naw, i think YOU'RE the one starting to get bothered. Nothie

no need for us to continue this back and forth, I think you're a bum ass lame and you think i'm weird; let's just leave it there fam

but I will say what i gave was a hypothetical situation those aren't meant to be taken literally:

hypothetical

[hahy-puh-thet-i-kuh l]

adjective, Also, hypothetic
1.assumed by hypothesis; supposed:
a hypothetical case.
2.of, pertaining to, involving, or characterized by hypothesis:
hypothetical reasoning.
3.given to making hypotheses.
4.Logic.
  1. (of a proposition) highly conjectural; not well supported by available evidence.
  2. (of a proposition or syllogism) conditional.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Strange dichotomy of perception at work here

Kinda like that thread where that 45 year old bytch was complaining about how feminized men have become, yet all i hear about and see is the constant pressure our society puts on men and boys to be hyper masculine all the fukking time, even with my tolerance admit that it's a bit much and those females were missing me when I said it sounded like some shyt she got straight from a fukking blog post
People seeking to impose their reality onto others :ehh:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
no need for us to continue this back and forth, I think you're a bum ass lame and you think i'm weird; let's just leave it there fam

but I will say what i gave was a hypothetical situation those aren't meant to be taken literally:

hypothetical

[hahy-puh-thet-i-kuh l]

adjective, Also, hypothetic
1.assumed by hypothesis; supposed:
a hypothetical case.
2.of, pertaining to, involving, or characterized by hypothesis:
hypothetical reasoning.
3.given to making hypotheses.
4.Logic.
  1. (of a proposition) highly conjectural; not well supported by available evidence.
  2. (of a proposition or syllogism) conditional.

Im a "bum ass lame" cuz im not afraid to speak to a random female i find attractive:russ:

Gotta love the coli

Peace my dude:salute:

You see this @Art Barr :pachaha:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I do it all the time. I didn't have to watch all ten minutes of it. I also have the best line ever but I don't give it out for free. Its all about timing and atmosphere.

Women initially have a guard up so keep that in mind as well. The "hey, this is nice weather/ where you from/ blah blah" isn't always the best strategy when approaching a random. Especially if she's hot and used to being hit on.

This chess it ain checkers.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Exactly what i been saying.
If a woman is trying to mind her own business (grocery shopping) why would come and bother her. I wouldn't want nobody to bother me when im doing something.
Aint got nothing to do with being scared or "the worst can happen is her saying NO"
I mean you personally are just using excuses on some I don't want to bother her to cover for your scarred to holler anyway. Wish some of you nikkas would stop lying and you sir on this are fukking lying period.