"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I think most of these dudes are blinded by these Instagram thots and assume that all women are approached every time they go out. Online yes they are flooded with thirstbuckets, but in real life those same dudes couldnt muster up the courage to ask the time. Women have told me str8 up that they were "turned on" by my cold approach and that they loved my aggression. Ive eaten extremely well off the cold approach. It takes balls tho. There's a reason many men simply cant do it. Thats why guys who do it stand out more. Thats the point of the vid
Female love getting approaches
Most don't get approached so they back on the phone and eat of the 1000 like validations

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Timing and atmosphere.

If she's with her mom/ sister/ family/ home girls/ some kids.. No!! don't do it!!! ...unless she's already giving you eye contact, attention or has veered away from the pack she's with.

She will initially have her guard up and ready to reject you. Most girls are, especially good looking ones. You should be ready for this as well which will take away some of the nervousness. But still be confident. Your confidence will come in handy later.

Her guard is up. She's ready for the "Yo baby you so beautiful and fine as hell whas up ma!!" in whichever way you articulate it so the key is to break through this wall and get her to let her guard down a little.

There are several ways of doing this but two I use the most and have proven to be highly efficient is confusion and humor. I use a line (which I can share with you for a small fee) that catches her off guard. She wasn't expecting to be approached and told "that". So now she's scratching her head like "what did this nikka just ask me?" ..I repeat it. ..she's still like "Umm what?"... I repeat it again, calmly and with confidence...at this point she's figured out what I'm asking her and is now smiling and or laughing (at herself) for having taken that long to figure it out... and now her guard is down a little. And at this point, because she's smiling flattered and impressed by your tactic she's open for more of what you have to say such as "how about I contact you some time". The kill shot.

Ive been told I'm a handsome dude so I assume that gives me an advantage but I've given this advice to others and they've had success and credited me for it.

Don't over think it, and don't half ass it.

This chess it ain checkers.
nikka just share the fukkin line :comeon:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
going out to eat with some sexy Mediterranean looking chick next Thursday
bagged her on Monday while we were exiting a subway station :yeshrug:

edit: I also met another Jamaican chick a couple weeks ago who wanted to kick it last Sunday but I was watching football with my nikkas and she's working this weekend...so i'll probably kick it with her next weekend

Now keep in mind...these two bites are two out of maybe 10 chicks I've tried to bag in the last couple months...but same way...2/3 girls I smashed this year were off cold approaches. Some are gonna say they have a bf. Some girls are gonna flat out ignore you. Some might even diss you or try to embarrass you in public. But fukk it...go for yours brehs

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
StoicPhilosphers
Yup. Smile, crack a few corny jokes, be quick witted and know how to make the conversation flow. Easier said than done...

But when it happens effortlessly...

:banderas:
Conversion part is the burner specially when ya'll on different mental levels....most girls are borin'!! me: what you LOVE to do ? her: shoppin' :dwillhuh:
me: (silently) biitch if you ain't had money you won't be nothin then :comeon:
honestly I can't connect with most chicks cz I do most shyt that gals don't even identify with :shaq2:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Conversion part is the burner specially when ya'll on different mental levels....most girls are borin'!! me: what you LOVE to do ? her: shoppin' :dwillhuh:
me: (silently) biitch if you ain't had money you won't be nothin then :comeon:
honestly I can't connect with most chicks cz I do most shyt that gals don't even identify with :shaq2:

You like older women? I get what u sayin. Thats why ive always dealt with older women.

Daps
Reppin
StoicPhilosphers
You like older women? I get what u sayin. Thats why ive always dealt with older women.
Yeah I once hit on this milf from Vegas she was like 40 n she was like yeah I would take ya home but you too much of a youngin' :bryan:......Older women or girls that got their heads straight sh!t is straight up fam :ohlawd:.....Most of the cats here their dixks don't get wet n jack off (a lot):huhldup:....cz when u r horny you aggressive you will approach whether ya like it or not:pachaha:.....Also to smash you still got remain aggressive n the chick gotta know if she ain't lettin' up she going to the bushes:pacspit:....(this was mistake I would talk to chicks n not close:snoop:)....my sh!t was never PUA but straight up I like talkin' to beautiful women...cats here talkin' about "botherin'" her so what fool she don't put food on your table so why care about her feelings !!These nikkas SOFT like Wet Toilet Paper!! :mindblown::aicmon:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I think most of these dudes are blinded by these Instagram thots and assume that all women are approached every time they go out. Online yes they are flooded with thirstbuckets, but in real life those same dudes couldnt muster up the courage to ask the time. Women have told me str8 up that they were "turned on" by my cold approach and that they loved my aggression. Ive eaten extremely well off the cold approach. It takes balls tho. There's a reason many men simply cant do it. Thats why guys who do it stand out more. Thats the point of the vid

Idk where you from but dudes approach females all the time.

Chick at the bus stop....dude tryna get at her.
Chick at the mall walking....dude tryna get at her.
Chick gettin on the elevator....dude get on tryna get at her.
Chick walking down the street....dude tryna get at her.
Chick in the convenience store....dude tryna get at her.
Chick at the drive thru....dude tryna get at her.
Chick on the clock at work....dude tryna get at her.
Chick dying from a gunshot wound in the ambulance....dude tryna get at her.

:yeshrug:

The chicks thats.prolyy not getting approached proly look like a level 2 boss character.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
A big thing is OP lives in the ATL region (even if it's not exactly ATL that don't matter).

Compared to NYC he is in a different dimension. His advice only applies to his region.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Black guys if you're going to go up bothering random woman that are not interested in you at least stick to black woman when you do it. Its annoying walking down the street and some foreign bytch thinks you're going to approach them because a sea of thirst clowns who will talk to anybody approach them. Thanks...

Dude I got White Women staring me up and down on the subway 1/2 the time I think it's because they like me but the other 1/2 look like they preparing for me to say something to them I got my head phones on I'm like :rudy: not even paying them no mind and still see the bytch looking at me.

I'm like there are 1,000 other black nikkas on the same damn train car not paying you no mind it's 9am people going to work who the fukk you think you are special get the fukk out my face bytch :pacspit: and stop looking at my got damn phone too.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Idk where you from but dudes approach females all the time.

Chick at the bus stop....dude tryna get at her.
Chick at the mall walking....dude tryna get at her.
Chick gettin on the elevator....dude get on tryna get at her.
Chick walking down the street....dude tryna get at her.
Chick in the convenience store....dude tryna get at her.
Chick at the drive thru....dude tryna get at her.
Chick on the clock at work....dude tryna get at her.
Chick dying from a gunshot wound in the ambulance....dude tryna get at her.

:yeshrug:

The chicks thats.prolyy not getting approached proly look like a level 2 boss character.

that's why this whole thread and that youtube video is ridiculous
this is one of those issues where most men are :bryan:

and women are :mindblown:

you can find documentaries and art exibits on women getting tired of this shyt...not being able to go out to do the most mundane things without being flirted with or hollered at

but let women complain about it, 8 out of 10 men will be on some "you should be happy we notice you!" nonsense...:snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A big thing is OP lives in the ATL region (even if it's not exactly ATL that don't matter).

Compared to NYC he is in a different dimension. His advice only applies to his region.

It is a major difference. ATL in the warm months is easy to approach women.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I do it all the time. I didn't have to watch all ten minutes of it. I also have the best line ever but I don't give it out for free. Its all about timing and atmosphere.

Women initially have a guard up so keep that in mind as well. The "hey, this is nice weather/ where you from/ blah blah" isn't always the best strategy when approaching a random. Especially if she's hot and used to being hit on.

This chess it ain checkers.

:duck:

You got the best line ever, but letting your fellow brehs suffer?