"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Some of you are over thinking this. If you're introverted just learn to be more out going so you feel comfortable making small talk with strangers. Speak to people in lines , in elevators, etc. Ask questions, make observations. Talking to woman you dont know is really no different imo.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a fan of volume levels of cold approaching. The idea of approaching as many as you can just seems desperate. I can understand doing it every once in awhile tho. The average guy can't handle that many hits to their confidence. It ain't no guarantee you getting the w after all that at the end of the day.:francis:

I think Looks matter more as well. As long as your able to hold a decent conversation personality isn't as necessary.:yeshrug:

I personally would only do cold approaches if I thought she was pretty enough to take that leap of faith.:ld:
This. I don't understand just hollering at as many chicks as is humanly possible just for the sake getting female attention. It shows a lack of self-restraint.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some of you are over thinking this. If you're introverted just learn to be more out going so you feel comfortable making small talk with strangers. Speak to people in lines , in elevators, etc. Ask questions, make observations. Talking to woman you dont know is really no different imo.
i can ask the time. yet i derail the shyt quickly out of panic. like i seriously believe in myself, i just know i aint a loser. i have some sort of value.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:@waiting for a woman to approach. The man is meant to be the lion and the one doing the approaching. You need to be fearless. Even if you get rejected the process will mentally harden you and eventually you won't care if she says no.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Never have been able to do this. :hamster:

I'm way too stuck in my head and prone to overthinking things, I'd spend 30 minutes thinking about what I should say and the chick would be long gone before I made a decision. :heh:

We all got our cross to bear I guess. :yeshrug:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You nikkas who are fearful of approaching how would your ancestors feel if they came back and saw you scared to get a women? Most of our ancestors were warriors and would shaking they heads to see their descendant being scared talking to women. The guy in my avi is Jean Jacques Dessalines and i am a direct descendant of black slaves who fought in his army against Napoleon's army. This alone motivates me because i have blood of warriors in my veins. So i cant bytch and complain when my ancestors fared worse. Next time your scared think what the hundreds of generations of men that came before would be thinking?

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cold approach works but u gotta look valuable

When my boy/cameraman is with me and im at a park at another hood or some sht
Or out of state
Approaching works well and i think i can attribute that to the percieved worth they see of a unique dressing ass nikka with a personal cameraman looking to holla at em

Sht my boy sometime gimme the alley oop without even knowing
he'll say some disrespectful sht and they'll ignore dude till he walk away i creep thru on some nice guy type sht and go to work

But its about being calculated
Not too calculated but its like anything u do
U gotta look for signs, body language, and when you start the conversation come with something interesting bout urself

Cant be walking up to these females with no type of dull run of the mill convo bro
And u cant be lookin like u some desperate ass nikka wanting they attention
Gotta find that right balance where u make it known ur interested but also letting them feel like they would lose out if they ignored u like the rest

On some job application shyt

I was on train yesterday and i was sitting across a nice looking ting on train..I look at her a couple time playing them eye games with her and we sat across each other for like 20 minutes she pulls out some wierd looking lollipop eating it in front of me and now Im telling myself "nikka IF U DNT TALK TO THIS BROAD U TAKIN A MASSIVE L" long story short I dnt even talk to shorty she leaves the train and im just like :snoop:

Smh

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
The chances of a highly attractive woman being single is low. You give yourself the best chance of pulling one is by shooting a lot of shots. Unless you are super popular and have a huge social network, the best way to get a lot of shots in is by approaching a lot. I'm not saying approach every woman you see, but if your volume is low, there is a good chance you will be dealing with a woman less than ideal. I know a lot of dudes that don't cold approach and they usually settle for who shows them interest upfront. The dudes that I know that approach a lot tend to have better looking chicks.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Cold approach works but u gotta look valuable

When my boy/cameraman is with me and im at a park at another hood or some sht
Or out of state
Approaching works well and i think i can attribute that to the percieved worth they see of a unique dressing ass nikka with a personal cameraman looking to holla at em

Sht my boy sometime gimme the alley oop without even knowing
he'll say some disrespectful sht and they'll ignore dude till he walk away i creep thru on some nice guy type sht and go to work

But its about being calculated
Not too calculated but its like anything u do
U gotta look for signs, body language, and when you start the conversation come with something interesting bout urself

Cant be walking up to these females with no type of dull run of the mill convo bro
And u cant be lookin like u some desperate ass nikka wanting they attention
Gotta find that right balance where u make it known ur interested but also letting them feel like they would lose out if they ignored u like the rest

On some job application shyt

I was on train yesterday and i was sitting across a nice looking ting on train..I look at her a couple time playing them eye games with her and we sat across each other for like 20 minutes she pulls out some wierd looking lollipop eating it in front of me and now Im telling myself "nikka IF U DNT TALK TO THIS BROAD U TAKIN A MASSIVE L" long story short I dnt even talk to shorty she leaves the train and im just like :snoop:

Smh
you'll miss every shot you don't take

shyt i think about the ones i let get away more than the ones i've bagged :mjcry:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Let's see some of the women you're dating then. :pachaha:

you can check the ex's thread.
plus, you can check my thread on:

have you ever fukked a female who approached you online, and fukked her the first day you met thread, too.

which none of you other nikkaz had stories, when the thread was up...none of y'all.
plus, i know ol girl i smashed from the thread is hof bad, all time bad..biggest asses in creation bad.
drop dead in the face bad, too.
we can play, the have i been with the baddest game all day.

art barr

*my ex, got fat asses blurred out on mtv from the poison video, and still look better than any bytch out.
she forty sumfin, now.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you'll miss every shot you don't take

shyt i think about the ones i let get away more than the ones i've bagged :mjcry:

on the real,....

i get haunted like damn, next time imma do this, and be more that and shyt in my head.
just thinking about that shyt is crazy fun, tho.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Honestly I'm not attractive enough to do it. Its not like women are going to be flirting with me at different places either since its never happened before so :manny:. There's only 3 options for non attractive people. Get lucky, get famous, or work hard and make a lot of money.

dawg,..stop believing women flirt.
old ass cheek pinch'n ladies, who pinched your cheek when you was a kid, flirt.

grown ass women don't fllirt with older men, who they are interested in.

sex is a physical action, make a move on a female, fool.

art barr