"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Do yall cold approach white women like this ? or mostly black women?

I don't like white women and they are not real numbers for black men and don't count when cold call approaching, either.
As, you are black.
White women are not an indication you have game if you are a black male.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Correct. Or at least men who are better looking than the girl they are approaching.

Fat nikkaz and ugly nikkaz get all the girls nikka.
What are y'all talking about.
I swear do y'all really go out and experience the world.

Don't y'all know females date the ugly type cause those are the guys approaching, and putting in the work.

Y'all some defeatist attitude bytch nikkaz out here in the world.
Plus, got an obvious excess of dopamine cause y'all not fukk'n/mating consistently.

Art Barr

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
To be real most people ain't thinking about you, me, or the next person so what public embarrassment? You thinking to much my man. Most people just going about their day not paying attention to you trying to get at the girl

100% correct. I had to learn this myself. I was in my own head too much. Most people are in their own worlds and really could care less that some random guy got rejected by a female. Hell, 10mins later they probably done forgot about you and wont ever think about you again.

I watched a vid on this subject once (ill post it if i can remember). It was basicly a short clip of a guy doing crazy random shyt on a college campus. Out in the open outside. Nobody cared tho. People walked by, glanced for a second and went on about their day with 0 fukks given. Its really important to learn to get out of your own head. You can become a prisoner to your own thoughts.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Probably because women are not use to men rejecting them at the same rate women reject men.
Let me throw this in... Women handle rejection WAAAAAY fukking worse than guys do.

I didn't think much of it at the time, but this one woman literally threw herself at me back in college. Just laid out naked in my dorm room bed and I sat down next to her and started watching Lost. I was just trying to piss her off, be a jackass, etc.

The next day, her roommate told me that she cried in the shower for like 3 hours :russ::mjcry:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
100% correct. I had to learn this myself. I was in my own head too much. Most people are in their own worlds and really could care less that some random guy got rejected by a female. Hell, 10mins later they probably done forgot about you and wont ever think about you again.

I watched a vid on this subject once (ill post it if i can remember). It was basicly a short clip of a guy doing crazy random shyt on a college campus. Out in the open outside. Nobody cared tho. People walked by, glanced for a second and went on about their day with 0 fukks given. Its really important to learn to get out of your own head. You can become a prisoner to your own thoughts.

Real talk people tell me this and I'm a older head but I'm bitter about my upbringing, no daddy, mad upset man.

I used to feel I was bummyy, all fukked up so I was scared about how people view me I didn't go to college , I'm still working on that. I've became a prisoner to my mind and I'm learning to break that.

I do shyt like workout, listen to music even go to a booty club for a beer but when you think too much bad shyt will happen. Just let go.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Dude, everything u just typed is a "defeatist" mindset. 99% of us aren't pro athletes/rappers so im not sure why you're bringing that up. And you're kind of proving a bad point. Of course, if you have to flash money, jewelry and cars women will flock. Whats your point? Im more impressed with the "bum" who had the confidence/mouthpiece to pull the lawyer. Again, im willing to bet that you've seen a gorgeous thang out in public before and just didnt have the courage to get at her. I dont care how often women have approached you, the question is do YOU have the courage to get at somebody. I highly doubt it.

:mjlol: this is so nonsensical that I have no idea where to start

Good luck in life fam

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm curious to those of you who cold approach what is the success rate? 1/10 1/50 1/100 1/500?

Do you realize it takes a lot less public embarrassment and effort to use tinder/Instagram/twitter. I just don't see the point of cold approaches unless your at the club, house party, at the freaknik, or some spring break type situation.

Tinder is literally like shooting fish in a barrel if your at least a 6/10 have a job, car, apt, or in college/educated.

The success rates are low as hell, this is a thread filled with the dudes that chicks make those thirst memes for, the ones they clown and give fake numbers to

They're so lame that if you tell them a girls never given you a fake number or gave you the cold shoulder, they'd think you were lying

Again man, these are rapists and rufee carrying dudes, I can't relate to none of the shyt these cats are talking about

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Damn, I gotta go that's crazy, nothing like Sorry ass Miami though.
That city is wayyy too pretentious.

You have to be bald, 40 years old, and have money and a rock type body and height to be getting women there all they care about is money and prominence. Celebrities are there on the regular.

Many of the latinas there are lowkey racist too.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
The success rates are low as hell, this is a thread filled with the dudes that chicks make those thirst memes for, the ones they clown and give fake numbers to

They're so lame that if you tell them a girls never given you a fake number or gave you the cold shoulder, they'd think you were lying

Again man, these are rapists and rufee carrying dudes, I can't relate to none of the shyt these cats are talking about

Man you think these dudes are lying to my face, I had a friend who did cold approaches in college but his success rate was only 1/10 for numbers and he got to fukk 1/30 of them on a good stretch