"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Honestly I'm not attractive enough to do it. Its not like women are going to be flirting with me at different places either since its never happened before so :manny:. There's only 3 options for non attractive people. Get lucky, get famous, or work hard and make a lot of money.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Maintaining the conversation is probably the hardest part

Yea, i think this boils down to why most dudes are afraid to do it. Dont know what to say. I REALLY started cold approaching when i moved away to ATL. I didnt know anybody so i really had no choice but to throw myself in the fire. But also with me being new to the city, i had a built-in convo starter. My approach would mainly be about how i was new to the area. I would approach on some "hey, do u know any good restaurants around?" Or "where do u go to hang at around here?" So for me, starting and holding a convo was easy. But its not rocket science tho. Thats why i think its important to atleast try just to practice and hone your convo skills. Just try to make small talk with EVERYBODY. It'll help in every aspect of life. People dont realize how far just being able to hold a convo can get you

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Yea, i think this boils down to why most dudes are afraid to do it. Dont know what to say. I REALLY started cold approaching when i moved away to ATL. I didnt know anybody so i really had no choice but to throw myself in the fire. But also with me being new to the city, i had a built-in convo starter. My approach would mainly be about how i was new to the area. I would approach on some "hey, do u know any good restaurants around?" Or "where do u go to hang at around here?" So for me, starting and holding a convo was easy. But its not rocket science tho. Thats why i think its important to atleast try just to practice and hone your convo skills. Just try to make small talk with EVERYBODY. It'll help in every aspect of life. People dont realize how far just being able to hold a convo can get you

You do know if your looking for black women, ATL is best city to be in the U.S. its like 70% vs 30% numbers there you can't compare a playing field there with somewhere like Buffalo, NY.

I heard people out in GA f*ckin like its 89. The ratio of straight black men to gay black men/men in jail/impoverished men is ridiculous. As well as the higher number of females out there is also ridiculous I thought we had a lot in the DMV. And to add if your educated have a job over 40k, your own place, and a car you'll be a king out there. My old college football teammate friend went out to Atlanta to for work and he tells me he is bordeline harassed in the clubs there. He said a weds night there was an entire weeks worth of going out up here. He also said the girls down there are a lot more friendlier to because of the southern hospitality.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm curious to those of you who cold approach what is the success rate? 1/10 1/50 1/100 1/500?

If i approach 10 women i would say i would get the number from 6. Ive had fairly great success. Of course, as we all know, getn a number really aint shyt tho. What you do AFTER getn the number is what really counts. Thats a whole new thread tho:sas2:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You do know if your looking for black women, ATL is best city to be in the U.S. its like 70% vs 30% numbers there you can't compare a playing field there with somewhere like Buffalo, NY.

I heard people out in GA f*ckin like its 89. The ratio of straight black men to gay black men/men in jail/impoverished men is ridiculous. As well as the higher number of females out there is also ridiculous I thought we had a lot in the DMV. And to add if your educated have a job over 40k, your own place, and a car you'll be a king out there. My old college football teammate friend went out to Atlanta to for work and he tells me he is bordeline harassed in the clubs there. He said a weds night there was an entire weeks worth of going out up here. He also said the girls down there are a lot more friendlier to because of the southern hospitality.

Damn, I gotta go that's crazy, nothing like Sorry ass Miami though.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm curious to those of you who cold approach what is the success rate? 1/10 1/50 1/100 1/500?

Do you realize it takes a lot less public embarrassment and effort to use tinder/Instagram/twitter. I just don't see the point of cold approaches unless your at the club, house party, at the freaknik, or some spring break type situation.

Tinder is literally like shooting fish in a barrel if your at least a 6/10 have a job, car, apt, or in college/educated.

Start at less than twenty percent to close the full deal and you need numbers to lose at to win.
That is all it is,...
No numbers, no cooch.
Simple as that,......
If you are in an area where the females may not be physically what you like.
It is going to be a lower activity and slower conversion rate.

Art Barr

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Do you realize it takes a lot less public embarrassment and effort to use tinder/Instagram/twitter. I just don't see the point of cold approaches unless your at the club, house party, at the freaknik, or some spring break type situation.

Tinder is literally like shooting fish in a barrel if your at least a 6/10 have a job, car, apt, or in college/educated.

And this is exactly why dude in the video says "by approaching, you'll set yourself apart from everyone else". Most dudes are terrified of the unknown (rejection, embarrasment). Its not for everybody. There's little to no risk online imo. Anybody can spit game over the net. In person you have to be quick on your feet and be able to improvise. Online, you can take your time planning the perfect response. 2 different worlds breh.