"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you deleted his explanation, and he's right. again, some of our realities are different...i'm a good looking dude (because women have told me this my whole life) and I have my own shyt that I pay for myself, nobody helps me...that alone has gotten me more p*ssy and attention from women than anything

i don't have to cold approach females...take that as me bragging or just popping shyt, but that's just the hand i was dealt. my brother is the opposite of me, i've seen him turn his car around on the street and jog after women - sometimes it works, but is that really some alpha male shyt? :patrice:

and if you dudes knew anything about women other than you like to fukk em, you'd know they aren't into physical attraction like we are - you can be just be a decent looking guy, but they want the guy who has success, power, money, independence etc etc...

why speculate? there are women on these forums, tag them in this post and get their opinions...

Show you don't know women and let them choose based on your appearance.
You will your way you weak ass nikka.
I know you don't have not one iota of game with this bullshyt you talembout.

You are lame, and a rest haven for hoes, nikka.

Ol let them use me for my trinkets face ass nikka.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This nikka said in HS compared to when nikkas are grown ass men? You trolling thanks for letting me know. Why didn't you say this a long time ago? Again show proof of me saying she isn't responding to you? Where is your proof nikka? Take your L and learn how to read stupid

philmonroe said: ↵

philmonroe said:
Its pretty simple the more you have your life in order the less likely you are to be nervous of approaching a good lookng chick IMO.

How am I taking an L.
When, I responded to you basically saying.
you are a resthaven and this is what i quoted and responded to earlier.
Keep deflecting you bytch made ass rest haven for hoes.
Amenities don't make a man's confidence you weak ass nikka.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This nikka said in HS compared to when nikkas are grown ass men? You trolling thanks for letting me know. Why didn't you say this a long time ago? Again show proof of me saying she isn't responding to you? Where is your proof nikka? Take your L and learn how to read stupid

nikka,....
I can still tell you weak ass hell.
All because you putting a label and focused on a timeline and amenities to talk to a woman.
At five years old with a girlfriend in kinnygarten, and first grade.
I had more courage than you as an adult.

You still letting females take your fruit rollups and think it is cool.
Some shyt I learned at five to never let females do.
You are a fukk'n lame nikka.
In high school you know you was not on shyt then.
Like you not on shyt, now.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ok,so because I don't talk to women that makes weak? That doesn't make sense to me,sorry.

Being an alpha male and doing what an alpha male does.
Never makes sense to a beta male.

Ol weal blonde mane lion weak nikka.

Art Barr

nikka, imma dark mane lion,.....
Y'all that beta blonde that get massacred and no pride females ever get down with y'all.

nikkaz got usernames based on science.
When, they need to do experiments.
on how to get that bytch nikka DNA out their system instead of studying physics.

Last edited:

physics1

Pro
Daps
Being an alpha male and doing what an alpha male does.
Never makes sense to a beta male.

Ol weal blonde mane lion weak nikka.

Art Barr

nikka, imma dark mane lion,.....
Y'all that beta blonde that get massacred and no pride females ever get down with y'all.

nikkaz got usernames based on science.
When, they need to do experiments.
on how to get that bytch jigga DNA out their system instead of studying physics.
I do agree with you there,I definitely identify myself as a beta male.I definitely avoid confrontation as much as possible.
I don't see your reason to make fun of what I study in college.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
you think no-named low level NBA/NFL rookies have to turn their cars around to get women to notice them? have to jog after women in the streets?

and don't say "no! that's different!" how so?

none of you reading this have been around anybody that's a pro athlete, entertainer? even on the lowest levels...or hell even just been in a luxury car. - ever seen how women respond to them..their realities are far different even from mine, but I can tell you they don't have to beg for attention from women (which is all cold approaching is).

you dudes can spin it all you want but just running up on women that didn't even know you were standing there is some extra lame shyt

Dude, everything u just typed is a "defeatist" mindset. 99% of us aren't pro athletes/rappers so im not sure why you're bringing that up. And you're kind of proving a bad point. Of course, if you have to flash money, jewelry and cars women will flock. Whats your point? Im more impressed with the "bum" who had the confidence/mouthpiece to pull the lawyer. Again, im willing to bet that you've seen a gorgeous thang out in public before and just didnt have the courage to get at her. I dont care how often women have approached you, the question is do YOU have the courage to get at somebody. I highly doubt it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I been getting p*ssy longer than you been alive little nikka,...
That is why I find it funny.
You, never talked to females on no day.
Then trying to talk about nikkaz who out here really doing it for real.
with nuffin but an opening and being malleable and observant to the situation.

Yousa bytch nikka, boi.

Art Barr

This nikka did not even talk to women in high school,...
Then, trying to make it like talking to women is lame.
nikka, you one of the lames males on earth.

You, can't be black.
If you are yousa c00n,.... A super fukk'n lame one at that
All this shyt you kicking sounds good gramps but isn't based in any type of reality but you keep dreaming there champ. Somebody tell this stupid nikka to learn how to read. What the fukk does c00n have to do with talking to girls idiot? How many generations of stupidity did you come from?

philmonroe said: ↵

How am I taking an L.
When, I responded to you basically saying you are a resthaven and this is what j quoted and responded to earlier.
Keep deflecting you bytch made ass rest haven for hoes.
Amenities don't make a man's confidence you weak ass nikka.

Art Barr
Your taking a L because stupid nikka nothing I said said that if you don't have all this stuff you couldn't talk to girls. Nothing dummy. It helps which it does for most people not muppet baby snowflake dreaming nikkas like yourself.

nikka,....
I can still tell you weak ass hell.
All because you putting a label and focused on a timeline and amenities to talk to a woman.
At five years old with a girlfriend in kinnygarten, and first grade.
I had more courage than you as an adult.

You still letting females take your fruit rollups and think it is cool.
Some shyt I learned at five to never let females do.
You are a fukk'n lame nikka.
In high school you know you was not on shyt then.
Like you not on shyt, now.

Art Barr

Goof lame nikka talking,...like he out grown talking to women like that is even a real thing.
You can say whatever you want as many times as you want don't make it real. Blah, blah, blah, blah stop it stupid nikka. Your an embarrassment to not only yourself but your family fam. You can't read but claim to get bad women? I throw the challenge flag on that shyt. I know them bytches you fukking with are losers. Spare me the lies nikka I don't want to hear them you too stupid to have a bad chick. Ole I live in the trash like Oscar the grouch but get models ass nikka. Tell that shyt to somebody else Pinocchio.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I'm curious to those of you who cold approach what is the success rate? 1/10 1/50 1/100 1/500?

Do you realize it takes a lot less public embarrassment and effort to use tinder/Instagram/twitter. I just don't see the point of cold approaches unless your at the club, house party, at the freaknik, or some spring break type situation.

Tinder is literally like shooting fish in a barrel if your at least a 6/10 have a job, car, apt, or in college/educated.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
I been getting p*ssy longer than you been alive little nikka,...
That is why I find it funny.
You, never talked to females on no day.
Then trying to talk about nikkaz who out here really doing it for real.
with nuffin but an opening and being malleable and observant to the situation.

Yousa bytch nikka, boi.

Art Barr

This nikka did not even talk to women in high school,...
Then, trying to make it like talking to women is lame.
nikka, you one of the lames males on earth.

You, can't be black.
If you are yousa c00n,.... A super fukk'n lame one at that

:dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm curious to those of you who cold approach what is the success rate? 1/10 1/50 1/100 1/500?

Do you realize it takes a lot less public embarrassment and effort to use tinder/Instagram/twitter. I just don't see the point of cold approaches unless your at the club, house party, at the freaknik, or some spring break type situation.

Tinder is literally like shooting fish in a barrel if your at least a 6/10 have a job, car, apt, or in college/educated.
To be real most people ain't thinking about you, me, or the next person so what public embarrassment? You thinking to much my man. Most people just going about their day not paying attention to you trying to get at the girl

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Interesting maybe dudes out here are really just too scared

I'm in a relationship now, but when I was single I would approach women one on one or in groups of up to three or four.

It's about confidence breh. Women can sense the confidence in a man and when you are genuinely confident they will assume there is a reason behind this. It piques their interest.