"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Even if that was true, I can't believe dude running with that like that's the norm. That's like a nikka coming from a bad neighborhood becoming a billionaire. It happened but you think that's the norm for most people :usure:? That's where dude went wrong at. He know damn well most dudes ain't doing that but because he did it its the norm. That's silly

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No you bytchmade nikka.
You lauced't for thinking you need material stability or certain items.
to talk to a woman and get to know her and smash.

Yousa lame and why I know females give out numbers to guy who are unshaven with bummy clothes on.
more than nikkaz with their look together.

I know so, I done both and used the game from not having a shave amd no gear on the bus since I was thirteen.

You are a lame nikka, and that is why you trying to deflect how lame of a comment it was you made, too.
While trying to save face and look like you in some shyt.
By overly replying to:

Art Barr

As it is obvious you are a fukk'n lame, nikka.

Ol I need my new gear to talk to her face ass.
You are an excuse maker and a bytch made beta nikka.

Art Barr
Still can't read or take your L smfh. Once you learn how to read stupid nikka let me know. If I'm a lame guess you one too since we've dapped quite a few of the same post in this thread. Take your L gracefully stupid and stop trying to fight it. You can't find one post where I said you HAVE to have them thing to talk to girls. I just said them things make it easier esp for most guys. Two different things stupid. Again learn how to read you embarrassing yourself with that shyt.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
The sucess rate for black
Hate to break it to you breh but its not hard for some guys to get women. That's your experience and sucks to be you but i cant relate. Sorry... Women approach me all the time everywhere i go. I dont have to chase them.
Same if a woman is interested she'll initiate. It's up to you whether your going to take action as a man and pursue

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hate to break it to you breh but its not hard for some guys to get women. That's your experience and sucks to be you but i cant relate. Sorry... Women approach me all the time everywhere i go. I dont have to chase them.

Admit you have no game, breh.

Ol' lame sit back and hope she talks to me face ass nikka.
Yousa bytch, I would be fukk'n yo bytch, and have you thinking she talking to that girl name on her phone while you there.
Plus, i would be fukk'n her.
while you was on the phone talking to her and not there in yo crib, too.

Believe that,....
You just another nikka whose wife or bytch I be getting shyt from without asking.
All because I Cold called approached her and you did not.

Oh yeah, and real talk...
Where was you when I had the thread.
On if you fukked a girl from an online dating site.
who approached you and you fukked the first day y'all met up.

Thread was full of nigaz with excuses just like you got in this thread.
So miss me with that oh, females approach me bullshyt.

All because when it came time to show and prove.
Nobody proved anything but me, and nobody else had any experiences like that.
So, spare me your classroom sheltered bets bullshyt.
Only a lame beta thinks the only way he is supposed to get females is from them approaching him.

Youss lame and real nikkaz they approach.
Create a pipeline and also get women who approach from activity.
So, no you don't get more action than me or a guy who approaches.

Ol wait for a female to do it bytch nikka.

Art Barr

physics1

Pro
Daps
If you need money, a shave, great clothes, etc to talk to a woman.
If you don't talk to any woman you find attractive in person kn the street.
You are WEAK,...THE WEAKEST OF THE WEAK.

ESPECIALLY, IF YOU ARE BLACK.

No wonder we got all this talk about females only like the undesirable.
You, nikkaz letting all the other dudes talk to the females you want and jealous.
That is where all this females only want the deadbeat undesiresbles comes from.

You, nikkaz are some not gon be able to go, face ass nikkaz.

Art Barr
Why does that make me weak?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
my brother is the opposite of me, i've seen him turn his car around on the street and jog after women - sometimes it works, but is that really some alpha male shyt? :patrice:

Yes!!! :what: He likes what he sees and goes after it. Honestly, i dont think you would have the courage to approach a random female like your brother. Matter fact, you probably envy that part about him. I dont get why yall are going so hard to demonize the concept of introducing yourself to a woman. :what:

Getn at women online requires 0 balls.:beli:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Still can't read or take your L smfh. Once you learn how to read stupid nikka let me know. If I'm a lame guess you one too since we've dapped quite a few of the same post in this thread. Take your L gracefully stupid and stop trying to fight it. You can't find one post where I said you HAVE to have them thing to talk to girls. I just said them things make it easier esp for most guys. Two different things stupid. Again learn how to read you embarrassing yourself with that shyt.

fukk outta here with your lame with resources as a a crutch ideaology.

nikka, I met even my gf in high school who got killed covered jn duck shyt and pond water and some beaters.
She was easily and voted one of Chicago smartest all time students.
So, miss me with that you need this or that.
The girl ain't responding to your kix, job, shave, money.
She is responding to you.

You, sir,....
Are a lame......

Ol I need all this for my self esteem.
When, your self esteem is the esteem of your self.

Art Barr

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:mjlol: here's what's funny: that bytch they have to COLD APPROACH has a type, and clearly it's not them because they have to run up on em while they're at walgreens in their sweat pants and baseball caps

can't count how many times i've been shopping somewhere and heard a little voice go "hey how you doing" and nothing ever come of it...

like i said, lames think their lameness is everyones reality and it's not...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
fukk outta here with your lame with resources as a a crutch ideaology.

nikka, I met even my gf in high school who got killed covered jn duck shyt and pond water and some beaters.
She was easily and voted one of Chicago smartest all time students.
So, miss me with that you need this or that.
The girl ain't responding to your kix, job, shave, money.
She is responding to you.

You, sir,....
Are a lame......

Ol I need all this for my self esteem.
When, your self esteem is the esteem of your self.

Art Barr
This nikka said in HS compared to when nikkas are grown ass men? You trolling thanks for letting me know. Why didn't you say this a long time ago? Again show proof of me saying she isn't responding to you? Where is your proof nikka? Take your L and learn how to read stupid

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol: here's what's funny: that bytch they have to COLD APPROACH has a type, and clearly it's not them because they have to run up on em while they're at walgreens in their sweat pants and baseball caps

can't count how many times i've been shopping somewhere and heard a little voice go "hey how you doing" and nothing ever come of it...

like i said, lames think their lameness is everyones reality and it's not...

You can smell the fear this nikka lives in from rejection.
He gets hurt ear hustling kn other people's rejections.
That is how much of a bytch he is.
Only bytch nikkaz ear hustle.
Then, only super bytch nikkaz ear hustle and get hurt.
from what they overheard that does not EVEN PERTAIN, to them at ALL.

that is how weak you.
You get and have an emotional response on ear hustled convo.
That have nuffin to do with you,...
That is how weak you are and a self admittal.

Art Barr

Ol' ear hustling weak nikka

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This nikka said in HS compared to when nikkas are grown ass men? You trolling thanks for letting me know. Why didn't you say this a long time ago? Again show proof of me saying she isn't responding to you? Where is your proof nikka? Take your L and learn how to read stupid

I been getting p*ssy longer than you been alive little nikka,...
That is why I find it funny.
You, never talked to females on no day.
Then trying to talk about nikkaz who out here really doing it for real.
with nuffin but an opening and being malleable and observant to the situation.

Yousa bytch nikka, boi.

Art Barr

This nikka did not even talk to women in high school,...
Then, trying to make it like talking to women is lame.
nikka, you one of the lamest males on earth.

You, can't be black.
If you are yousa c00n,.... A super fukk'n lame one at that

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Yes!!! :what: He likes what he sees and goes after it. Honestly, i dont think you would have the courage to approach a random female like your brother. Matter fact, you probably envy that part about him. I dont get why yall are going so hard to demonize the concept of introducing yourself to a woman. :what:

Getn at women online requires 0 balls.:beli:

you think no-named low level NBA/NFL rookies have to turn their cars around to get women to notice them? have to jog after women in the streets?

and don't say "no! that's different!" how so?

none of you reading this have been around anybody that's a pro athlete, entertainer? even on the lowest levels...or hell even just been in a luxury car. - ever seen how women respond to them..their realities are far different even from mine, but I can tell you they don't have to beg for attention from women (which is all cold approaching is).

you dudes can spin it all you want but just running up on women that didn't even know you were standing there is some extra lame shyt

Stobagen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Utopia
I tried it one time, failed miserably lol

Wasn't the "cute" one she wanted to talk to