"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you need money, a shave, great clothes, etc to talk to a woman.
If you don't talk to any woman you find attractive in person kn the street.
You are WEAK,...THE WEAKEST OF THE WEAK.

ESPECIALLY, IF YOU ARE BLACK.

No wonder we got all this talk about females only like the undesirable.
You, nikkaz letting all the other dudes talk to the females you want and jealous.
That is where all this females only want the deadbeat undesiresbles comes from.

You, nikkaz are some not gon be able to go, face ass nikkaz.

Art Barr

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Cold approaching is for beta males.

How?:what: when most guys are TERRIFIED of doing it? How is going after what you want "beta"? :what:At the end of the day, you do have to somewhat "sell" yourself to a woman and vice versa. Especially if you're seeking a woman of substance. Aint nothing "beta" about exhibiting aggressiveness and going after what you want.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you need money, a shave, great clothes, etc to talk to a woman.
If you don't talk to any woman you find attractive in person kn the street.
You are WEAK,...THE WEAKEST OF THE WEAK.

ESPECIALLY, IF YOU ARE BLACK.

No wonder we got all this talk about females only like the undesirable.
You, nikkaz letting all the other dudes talk to the females you want and jealous.
That is where all this females only want the deadbeat undesiresbles comes from.

You, nikkaz are some not gon be able to go, face ass nikkaz.

Art Barr
Just wanted to say thanks for taking your L and moving on even though you could admit you were wrong. Guess that would bruise your ego but fukk it this shows it anyway so :salute:for knowing you lost.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
How?:what: when most guys are TERRIFIED of doing it? How is going after what you want "beta"? :what:At the end of the day, you do have to somewhat "sell" yourself to a woman and vice versa. Especially if you're seeking a woman of substance. Aint nothing "beta" about exhibiting aggressiveness and going after what you want.

you deleted his explanation, and he's right. again, some of our realities are different...i'm a good looking dude (because women have told me this my whole life) and I have my own shyt that I pay for myself, nobody helps me...that alone has gotten me more p*ssy and attention from women than anything

i don't have to cold approach females...take that as me bragging or just popping shyt, but that's just the hand i was dealt. my brother is the opposite of me, i've seen him turn his car around on the street and jog after women - sometimes it works, but is that really some alpha male shyt? :patrice:

and if you dudes knew anything about women other than you like to fukk em, you'd know they aren't into physical attraction like we are - you can be just be a decent looking guy, but they want the guy who has success, power, money, independence etc etc...

why speculate? there are women on these forums, tag them in this post and get their opinions...

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I was on another forum some years back in a similar discussion to this, and a brother said he was at the food court with his wife and she went back up just to get some extra sauce or some shyt

and another nikka ran up on her trying to holler at her standing at the counter...he said she wasn't even up there for 15 seconds...of course he was cool with it after he found out she was married, ole buddy even said "my bad" and kept it moving...

but that's some alpha male shyt!? really?! :what:

keep in mind, this is the same forum where dudes were openly bragging on lusting after their nieces and molesting their younger cousins...don't be so quick to worship the opinions you read on here :sas2:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Got houses from women being completely destitute and homeless.
Sick as fukk, with fifty pounds of weight loss.
All, from talking to women on a cold call.
Plus, was the other guy fukkin guys I work with nurse girlfriends and barrack Obama's former intern and il beauty queen.

My ex got fat asses banned and digitized off of MTV, too.

So, kill all that you need money to do this or that.
You don't need shyt but you, on whatever level that is.

Art Barr

You dumb nikkaz some beta bytchmade nikkaz, for real.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Who ever cold approaches women without a signal of interest like a stare or smile in a closed community where everyone knows each other like a black college campus community, job, gym, or high school is a God Damn Fool !

The repercussions of hear-say, rumors, and being called a creep/talking to people without being introduced often times can't be recovered once they are done. :francis:

If however your at the club, out shopping, or somewhere else where you'll never see them again there's nothing wrong with rolling the dice.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The most successful men are intimidated by bad bytches. They are also the most insecure because they know she ain't with him because of his looks
upset-jaguars-fan.gif

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut cho lame beta ass up,....
Alphas pursue women, period.
nikkaz not talking to women relying on appearances and monetary items instead of their opening and being malleable are beta bytch nikkaz.

Scared to talk to a girl.
Y'all nikka been lame since kinnygarten.

How the fukk you gon get a woman without approaching her and you black.
Only people hooking male and female up are not black Americans.
If you are a black American you supposed to be hollering st the women you want, period.
There is no other way or method or approach.

Hate to break it to you breh but its not hard for some guys to get women. That's your experience and sucks to be you but i cant relate. Sorry... Women approach me all the time everywhere i go. I dont have to chase them.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just wanted to say thanks for taking your L and moving on even though you could admit you were wrong. Guess that would bruise your ego but fukk it this shows it anyway so :salute:for knowing you lost.

No you bytchmade nikka.
You lauced't for thinking you need material stability or certain items.
to talk to a woman and get to know her and smash.

Yousa lame and why I know females give out numbers to guy who are unshaven with bummy clothes on.
more than nikkaz with their look together.

I know so, I done both and used the game from not having a shave amd no gear on the bus since I was thirteen.

You are a lame nikka, and that is why you trying to deflect how lame of a comment it was you made, too.
While trying to save face and look like you in some shyt.
By overly replying to:

Art Barr

As it is obvious you are a fukk'n lame, nikka.

Ol I need my new gear to talk to her face ass.
You are an excuse maker and a bytch made beta nikka.

Art Barr