"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I also agree. I don't give out signs. I don't know how to do the "sexy eyes" and all that nonsense. If I don't look like I am in a rush to get somewhere then cold approaching me is your best bet.
Everybody gives out signs. It might not be "sexy eyes" but believe it or not you do something to try to get a dudes attention your interested in. Everybody does in their own way

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Who said looks don't have anything to do with it? Y'all gotta stop making up stuff that ain't there.

fukk are you talking about nikka? Also who the fukk are "y'all nikkaz"? When you ever saw me on here talking about I got problems with chicks? Another nikka that can't read and or making up shyt for reasons unknown. Smart dumb cats outsmarting themselves smdh

nikka,....
Are you the guy who said you needed to have amenties and resources to talk to and pull women.
If, so....
I am talking directly about you and anyone who subscribes to that ideaology.
Plus, I know it is false.
I posted on here for years that is COMPLETELY FALSE!

Art Barr

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The brehs in here need to cuff something. Sounding like a drought in here.
SlpufNA.png

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And then you got dudes in here telling people to approach without improving themselves.

Talk about a recipe for disaster. :heh:

Got houses from women being completely destitute and homeless.
Sick as fukk, with fifty pounds of weight loss.
All, from talking to women on a cold call.
Plus, was the other guy fukkin guys I work with nurse girlfriends and barrack Obama's former intern and il beauty queen.

My ex got fat asses banned and digitized off of MTV, too.

So, kill all that you need money to do this or that.
You don't need shyt but you, on whatever level that is.

Art Barr

You dumb nikkaz some beta bytchmade nikkaz, for real.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Funny thing is I said bold and was accused of not talking to girls. Some of these dudes man don't know what they on.

any time a discussion comes up like this on an open forum, you're gonna have the lames perspective mixed in..they think being lame is normal, like everybody is lame so we all must think alike or be on the same page :francis:

my first apartment was a complete hoasis, it got so out of control I'd have 2 coming at the same time that i'd forgot about, and I never really left the crib because I worked so much, all facebook, yahoo messenger, dating sites etc etc...we're talking married women, engaged, single, professional, college students, young, over 40 didn't matter...

like i said - cats run up on women because they're insatiable and have no self control (rapist) or they're not attractive to the average woman so they get it how they can :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka,....
Are you the guy who said you needed to have amenties and resources to talk to and pull women.
If, so....
I am talking directly about you and anyone who subscribes to that ideaology.
Plus, I know it is false.
I posted on here for years that is COMPLETELY FALSE!

Art Barr
nikka learn to fukking read and stop quoting me writing this stupid shyt. Take your L and stop embarrassing yourself. Nobody said shyt about you HAD to have this shyt to talk to women at all. Again learn how to fukking read my dude.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cold approaching is for beta males. You put yourself in a position in which you are trying to sell your worth to a woman when it should be the reverse. If you're a breh with his stuff together women should be selling themselves to you.

When you're an alpha the women would have already noticed you the minute you walk in the room. Learn to have a commanding presence and boost your self confidence brehs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Cold approaching is for beta males. You put yourself in a position in which you are trying to sell your worth to a woman when it should be the reverse. If you're a breh with his stuff together women should be selling themselves to you.

When you're an alpha the women would have already noticed you the minute you walk in the room. Learn to have a commanding presence and boost your self confidence brehs.
This is so,we hat cool but at the same time lets not act like your dikk turn off when you go outside. That's what you kicking with the cold approach is for betas stuff. I mean lets not act like you never saw a chick you wanted to fukk walking the streets. All that selling yourself stuff sounds good if you see somebody all the time but in these situations most talking about that's not the case.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka learn to fukking read and stop quoting me writing this stupid shyt. Take your L and stop embarrassing yourself. Nobody said shyt about you HAD to have this shyt to talk to women at all. Again learn how to fukking read my dude.

No, nikka.
Your quote was beta as fukk.

Youss lame and you don't need to be up to talk to any woman you goofie.

I know what was posted and I replied to it.
That is why, nikkaz said my comments were gonna hurt feeling cause they are to real for fake nikkaz like you.

Ol, I need to be super fresh to holla goof ass nikka.

I know y'all nikkaz don't talk to women cause y'all talembout s bunch of bullshyt.
This thread should have been all cosigns.
Instead it is weak ass nikkaz making excuses for not huntin.

If yousa weak nikka, kill yo self.

Art Barr

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No, nikka.
Your quote was beta as fukk.

Youss lame and you don't need to be up to talk to any woman you goofie.

I know what was posted and I replied to it.
That is why, nikkaz said my comments were gonna hurt feeling cause they are to real for fake nikkaz like you.

Ol, I need to be super fresh to holla goof ass nikka.

I know y'all nikkaz don't talk to women cause y'all talembout s bunch of bullshyt.
This thread should have been all cosigns.
Instead it is weak ass nikkaz making excuses for not huntin.

If yousa weak nikka, kill yo self.

Art Barr
Take the L nikka stop trying to switch my words up. I already answered your question but you just want to keep acting dumb so as not to take that L. I see you nikka. Idgaf about nikkas Ive never saw saying your words can hurt feelings. How can they hurt feelings when they legit stupid as fukk? Learn to read nikka

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

I know the coli is largely AGAINST the cold approach method but ive been doing it with consistency the past 3-4 years and have gotten great results. Overcoming that fear of rejection is a must in every man's life.
There's no better feelin than getn domed up from a chick that you simply had the courage to say "hi" to. :banderas:
Yall can continue to be terrified of approaching these women but dudes like me gon continue to:eat:

And i PROMISE yall that the vast majority of women regardless of looks are NOT being approached in real life as much as you think.

Peace

who in their right fukking mind is against the cold approach :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

shyt is the most successful way of meeting and getting woman since 40000 bc :wow:

have these nikkas ever left the house? :francis:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Shut cho lame beta ass up,....
Alphas pursue women, period.
nikkaz not talking to women relying on appearances and monetary items instead of their opening and being malleable are beta bytch nikkaz.

Scared to talk to a girl.
Y'all nikka been lame since kinnygarten.

How the fukk you gon get a woman without approaching her and you black.
Only people hooking male and female up are not black Americans.
If you are a black American you supposed to be hollering st the women you want, period.
There is no other way or method or approach.

Get shot down, by one female.
Get back up and talk to the next female who was attractive besides her.

Art Barr

nikkaz still struggling to talk to females in the Cta.
Then, trying to say they get more wome than a nikka on the bus.
No you don't,...you don't have nearly as much access to females as a nikka on the bus/el.

Art Barr

I ain't never letting the girl of my dreams walk in front of me.
Without saying an opening

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
he's calling dudes that don't do it "beta" though...

and this ain't the 70''s or 80's any more, dating and getting at women has gone damn near completely digital

so that makes running up on women even more crazy...just hit her inbox bruh, if she's feeling you she'll let you know

i haven't read through these comments but do the ladies here think this dude is attractive? is this a head turning type of dude?

and how many of you cats have girlfriends/wives and they make fun of the all the men that run up on them? my girl said a cat was following her in the store a few weeks ago...like i said, in their minds its "hollering" when in fact you look like a crazy ass stalker :manny:
It's a balance. The problem isn't the cold approach, it's nikkas who can't take rejection and nikkas who don't learn from it. Plenty of dudes eat from it... Its the idiots fukking it up

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

I know the coli is largely AGAINST the cold approach method but ive been doing it with consistency the past 3-4 years and have gotten great results. Overcoming that fear of rejection is a must in every man's life.
There's no better feelin than getn domed up from a chick that you simply had the courage to say "hi" to. :banderas:
Yall can continue to be terrified of approaching these women but dudes like me gon continue to:eat:

And i PROMISE yall that the vast majority of women regardless of looks are NOT being approached in real life as much as you think.

Peace

been saying this for a minute on here, but no one wants to listen

Just approaching a girl during the day, NOT AT A BAR/CLUB, you giving yourself a huge chance and you make yourself standout. Dimes are not getting approached during the day, they just getting eye fukked by dudes all day