BW Wishes there were more Wedding Announcements Instead of Pregnancy Announcements and Other BW Get Mad.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Hoe babble. They're obviously projecting because they're not married.

I understand why men don't want to get married. Women should do everything they possibly can to marry a man she has a child with.
Most these hoes don't want marriage. They want miscellaneous street dikk.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Strongest links :francis: :hubie:

brehs get yourself a black woman that’s not on twitter. look at the type of time they’re on:

save yourself the trouble :hubie:

Be in 2006, brehs
Yeah but those goofy men want to relieve themselves of responsibility. Single mothers shoulder most of the burden raising the child.
With power comes responsibility
:dahell:Coli brehs told modern women don’t want to be single mothers
In their heart of hearts they don't, but there's about 50+ years of cultivation to mistrust not believe in (black) men, so in application the maternal drive wins and they'll take the baby without the husband.
bytch said "Marriage isn't going to save society, it never has and never will"

Man The stupidity of it all :wow:
By itself, it won't. Other things need to be dealt with to make that institution appealing again.
Black women on Twitter have decided to collectively support each other in one way of thinking.

Whether it's wrong or right is subjective but it's definitely herd/group thought and usually sways towards protecting their feelings.
And until this change no progress will be made. The men don't have this problem.
I figured the GMB set would be up in arms and in full opposition to what she said.

GMB where yall at?

You can't have wedding announcements if it's smarter for brehs to not get married.

Right?

:jbhmm:
Why would we be up in arms?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Bro I’ve been on the same shyt for a few years now…. Used to break my heart to see my people struggle and not do right in life but after a certain point, you realize a lot of nikkaz just don’t wanna be saved and they are content with their own status in society.

I literally just stopped be cool with a nikka I been tight with since middle school literally 2-3 months ago…dude is pushing 37 yrs old and just be crashing out constantly, doesn’t want nor Persue anything honorable in life, almost 40 and has NEVER attempted to move out his mothers house… dude been trappin on and off for years and at one point had a lot of money saved up. Did he take any of that bread and move out his mothers crib? Did he start a business? Did he go get a trade? Did he invest it in ANY way? No, no, no and no…dude eventually blew all his money and is tryna shake back now…

dude never wants to get married but if perfectly content with knocking up a broad outta wedlock….dude spends ALL his time drinking and smoking (no judgment I smoke n sip too), getting into arguments with day 1 homeboys and dealing with ain’t shy bytches that eventually end up breaking his heart but yet he’s this through Street nikka 🙄….. he doesn’t use any of his redeeming qualities, dude is in bad health, rocks his gold fronts everyday at almost 40 years old, hasn’t done a stitch of exercise since he was in high school, only type of broads that like him are hood bytches and pass arounds, he still gets into hella scuffles and altercations at the local neighborhood bar like we’re still in our early 20’s smdh…….

Dude just doesn’t even try to get anything in his life going…. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to encourage this nikka, boost him up, help him brainstorm about good ideas for life, stopped him from doing something stupid etc and it just goes through one ear and out the other.

Eventually I had to let that nikka go…. Good luck……..love you but I can’t be fukking with a aint shyt nikka like you… can’t save most people

:hubie:

Unfortunately, in our community, there are TONS of people (((both man and woman) that are just like this nikka smh…just save yourself
God invented the bushes for cats like this
cartoon-bush-bushes-free-png.png

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I’ve been on the same shyt for a few years now…. Used to break my heart to see my people struggle and not do right in life but after a certain point, you realize a lot of nikkaz just don’t wanna be saved and they are content with their own status in society.

I literally just stopped be cool with a nikka I been tight with since middle school literally 2-3 months ago…dude is pushing 37 yrs old and just be crashing out constantly, doesn’t want nor Persue anything honorable in life, almost 40 and has NEVER attempted to move out his mothers house… dude been trappin on and off for years and at one point had a lot of money saved up. Did he take any of that bread and move out his mothers crib? Did he start a business? Did he go get a trade? Did he invest it in ANY way? No, no, no and no…dude eventually blew all his money and is tryna shake back now…

dude never wants to get married but if perfectly content with knocking up a broad outta wedlock….dude spends ALL his time drinking and smoking (no judgment I smoke n sip too), getting into arguments with day 1 homeboys and dealing with ain’t shy bytches that eventually end up breaking his heart but yet he’s this through Street nikka 🙄….. he doesn’t use any of his redeeming qualities, dude is in bad health, rocks his gold fronts everyday at almost 40 years old, hasn’t done a stitch of exercise since he was in high school, only type of broads that like him are hood bytches and pass arounds, he still gets into hella scuffles and altercations at the local neighborhood bar like we’re still in our early 20’s smdh…….

Dude just doesn’t even try to get anything in his life going…. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to encourage this nikka, boost him up, help him brainstorm about good ideas for life, stopped him from doing something stupid etc and it just goes through one ear and out the other.

Eventually I had to let that nikka go…. Good luck……..love you but I can’t be fukking with a aint shyt nikka like you… can’t save most people

Unfortunately, in our community, there are TONS of people (((both man and woman) that are just like this nikka smh…just save yourself
Facts a lot of nikkas will try and bring you down because misery loves company. That goes for both men and women. The ones that want to do better always have to cut these type of people off at some point.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Facts a lot of nikkas will try and bring you down because misery loves company. That goes for both men and women. The ones that want to do better always have to cut these type of people off at some point.
I've come to the conclusion that god put some of these nikkas on the bottom, and there's nothing you can do to save them :hubie:

lib123

All Star
Daps
U correct so let me rephrase that. It was very poorly verbalized to what im trying to say.

Marriage isnt giving any other groups any of the necessary built in advantages they already enjoy nor are those particular advantages working out too well for them compared to others in the grand scheme.

And the fact those "advantages" are built into something as sacred and personal as marriage is probably the number one if not top three issue in what marriage has devolved to :scust:

And that is not by accident. :francis:

Its a whole root to these issues is all im trying to say.

If i ram a wrecking ball into ur house then offer to fix it for u at a discount, but i keep ramming that wrecking ball back into it every day, is that satisfactory or would it not help much as long as i got my wrecking ball?

I still disagree. Yes they enjoy built in advantages, but if tomorrow other groups started behaving dysfunctionally like we do they would fall off too.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Marriage is overrated
There’s common law relationship which is basically the same
That chick should’ve just said too many baby announcement from women that aren’t with a nikka because he can’t stand their ass or is almost never home
But she scared :mjgrin: so she goes on this shyt

lib123

All Star
Daps

Sad to hear. Have you recommended he get therapy?