BW Wishes there were more Wedding Announcements Instead of Pregnancy Announcements and Other BW Get Mad.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Which one of you brehs trying to go big game hunting :flabbynsick:

-eX9Oejz_400x400.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
In a 1963 speech made at the University of California, Malcolm X addressed the troubling state of families in the black community.

"Our young girls, our daughters, our baby sisters become unwed mothers before they are hardly out of their teens. Our community has thousands of unmarried mothers [who] have no hope of ever getting a husband. And our community has tens of thousands of little babies who have no father to act as their provider or protector," he said.

MALCOLM X

"Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things---"

and nikkas say them were the "good ol days" lmfao this shyt been a dub and it's only the black man hoping for the fairytale ending. Dudes better wake the fukk up

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
In a 1963 speech made at the University of California, Malcolm X addressed the troubling state of families in the black community.

"Our young girls, our daughters, our baby sisters become unwed mothers before they are hardly out of their teens. Our community has thousands of unmarried mothers [who] have no hope of ever getting a husband. And our community has tens of thousands of little babies who have no father to act as their provider or protector," he said.

MALCOLM X

"Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things---"
Dap + rep

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I don’t think it’s wise 🤷🏾‍♀️
I agree. My cousin is 37 and pregnant again… she’s a single mother to a 11 year old boy… no help from the father. I’ve never even seen a picture of the father… she’s pregnant again with no man in sight…she’s dancing and rubbing her belly on IG. Dumb ass hell. She already struggling and she decided to be a two time single mother…

I’ll never understand this 🤦🏽‍♂️

lib123

All Star
Daps
To be honest I stopped giving a fukk about the black community as a whole. I either encounter like minded individuals or so be it.

:yeshrug:

You lead with example with how you move in your own life and some may see the vision and some won’t. Too many cooked nikkaz who don’t give a fukk how they moving so why should you care about lost causes.
I agree. My cousin is 37 and pregnant again… she’s a single mother to a 11 year old boy… no help from the father. I’ve never even seen a picture of the father… she’s pregnant again with no man in sight…she’s dancing and rubbing her belly on IG. Dumb ass hell. She already struggling and she decided to be a two time single mother…

Imagine how quickly behavior in the black community would change if these three things were implemented:

- Father receives primary custody for children born outside of marriage or following divorce (FYI this is how it works in most non-Western countries)
- Child support only implemented following divorce
- Cap government welfare support to one (1) child

Geode

All Star
Daps

She gets community validation of being the ultimate picture of womanhood for bring life into the world.