BW Wishes there were more Wedding Announcements Instead of Pregnancy Announcements and Other BW Get Mad.

lib123

All Star
Daps
They already have though. And the fall off has been epic. And rock bottom is right around the corner.

Only difference and this a big one, aint no "too" about it. No one ever put blk folk on. And no one is impeding them from picking up the pieces before its too late. No one but themselves.

Hate to be all doom and gloomy but this shyt happens in cycles and its only finna get worse before it gets better.

And all the tax incentives in the world going to solve any of these problems.

A tax shelter does not a well oiled functioning family make. And as i said nor was it ever intended to. No more than welfare laws were intended to help blk and low income families.

Yeah other groups have started falling off but they’re still falling off from a way higher point than most Black people. A record amount of wealth is being passed down in the White community from older to younger generations, further entrenching disparities.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You did 6 months in the county for a DUI and SSJ Blue Larryetta throws it at you :noah:

veccSMW.png

Smash or pass :flabbynsick:

Daps
Eh.....her post reflects her peer group.

My friends, long timers and newer....are mostly married and having babies, taking the kids to school etc. She's talking about being disappointed but this is HER circle of friends. Maybe she needs to level up.

:sas2: