BW Wishes there were more Wedding Announcements Instead of Pregnancy Announcements and Other BW Get Mad.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
In a 1963 speech made at the University of California, Malcolm X addressed the troubling state of families in the black community.

"Our young girls, our daughters, our baby sisters become unwed mothers before they are hardly out of their teens. Our community has thousands of unmarried mothers [who] have no hope of ever getting a husband. And our community has tens of thousands of little babies who have no father to act as their provider or protector," he said.

MALCOLM X

"Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things---"
Brah

If I remember correctly........

Didn't you get clowned on Sohh because you got a white girl pregnant and she aborted the baby!:skip:

You created a single mom that didn't want yo baby!

A white chick!:skip:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black women on Twitter have decided to collectively support each other in one way of thinking.

Whether it's wrong or right is subjective but it's definitely herd/group thought and usually sways towards protecting their feelings.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
I figured the GMB set would be up in arms and in full opposition to what she said.

GMB where yall at?

You can't have wedding announcements if it's smarter for brehs to not get married.

Right?

:jbhmm:

Don’t mind them. GMB themselves have more respect for women who have children while married. It’s the same dynamic as many of them lusting over IG thots but having more respect for women with low body counts.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
brehs get yourself a black woman that’s not on twitter.
That sounds great in text but in theory
I don’t care what color a woman is
If she ain’t 10 toes in her beliefs and morals
Ain’t no way boy
You will be fighting
The hive mind sisterhood that are her friends
Family and final boss that is her mother
And if you manage to defeat all that
You gotta make sure her insecurities and demons are healed
You have supposed black women on here scared to go against the sisterhood
So you think a woman offline(and I hate how nikkas keep thinking these mentally ill avatars aren’t people walking amongst us everyday with the same vile opinions that they hide behind a mask) is going to be any better
If she not morally aligned and grounded on social media
You don’t stand a chance
And if you meet a good one
Pray to white Jesus, Buddha and Allah to keep her safe from the bird babble impregnating her mind with wickedness that is these sorry bum bytches of the world