Bumble is reconsidering having women make the first move 🐝 #mouthpiece gang yall ready?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
omg they literally can’t even be bothered to type “ what’s up” talking about it’s too much pressure
Because now they can’t sit around with their GFs shytting on opening lines, they have to take on that responsibility themselves

They all realized what men deal with and oops, can’t have that kind of accountability. It’s a lot different when you’re the one wondering why someone isn’t replying.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The only thing that Bumble has done well is show that women suck as much if not even more than brehs do breaking the ice. I can't even count the amount of time I either got a hey or hand wave as the initial convo starter :russ:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
What a shocker. Women just want to reject average - Below average men for fun and aggressively pursue and get picked by the top 1 percent of men, then act like they aren't sharing.

It also speaks to how women don't know s*** about choosing men for themselves if he doesn't present them with an obvious choice of rich or poor / Attractive or ugly.

Also speaks to their insanity. The guys they reject online aren't always the guys they reject in person. They treat dating apps like they're shopping for shoes.
:wow:
and yall wonder why the Mowgster’s acolytes hold his teachings near and dear to their hearts

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
If you leave the "approach" up to women....the only guys getting action are the guys that get love regardless; top 10% maybe top 15%.

So basically all the women will cluster around the same dudes and will get zero positive reinforcement. Ugly/average guy will gas you up but Top Shelf Breh just gets to be more choosy.
basically handsome gang, tall gang, swole gang, rich gang And popular/famous/clout gang :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bumble was like playing NBA 2K on Pro Mode in its heyday :banderas:

The reality is all of the apps basically were in a land grab for years and now need to prioritize monetization so the algorithm is designed to punish non-subscribers. Men are by far more willing to pay for these dating services than women.
Theres nothing that distinguishes the app if they remove that feature.:mjlol:

I suspect the frustration stems from not being realistic about your place in the pecking order and gaining zero traction with who you want…so basically what the average guy on other apps deal with :pachaha:

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This is the problem with today's women. They want to have their cake and eat it too. The app was supposed to empower women to reach out to the men they wanted to. The problem and the metrics all seem to bear this is that the women are reaching out to the same relatively small pool of men the key to saving this and other apps is to keep the men engaged.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Eating currently, got a roster of about 6, be careful tho these are left over women and they be burning , I asked a chick wat she was looking for she said her soul mate , I instantly unmatched :mjlol::mjlol:
How do you manage 6 women ? Is it straight fukking?

1) I’d forget a lot of what they say
2) most of them bore me with their convo especially about their pets.
3) are yall poly?
4) do you actually like them like actually enjoy spending time with them or talking to them?
5) they baddies? Know about each other?
6) seems so time consuming

Last edited: