Bumble is reconsidering having women make the first move šŸ #mouthpiece gang yall ready?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard some women say that they ignore men who just lead with "hey" but now they see how ridiculously it is to expect someone to come up with some romcom one liner as an opener. A simple "hey" or "how are you?" is significant enough to get the ball rolling to someone you matched with and haven't met in person

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
How do you manage 6 women ? Is it straight fukking?

1) Iā€™d forget a lot of what they say
2) most of them bore me with their convo especially about their pets.
3) are yall poly?
4) do you actually like them like actually enjoy spending time with them or talking to them?
5) they baddies? Know about each other?
6) seems so time consuming
1) it happens, i do confuse storys and bdays sometimes
2)Correct
3) nope, they just lonely, im sure im BF # 2 in alot of these situations
4) at times , they all have something interesting about them, but also something that makes them unwifeable , either age, bad attitude, something physically
5) they cool range, from 5.5 - 7
6)it is , i do see how my time can be used in a better way, im gonna completley leave the game in a year / settle down

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These apps used to be fun but then they started charging for every little thing. They got more microtransactions on them hoes than an EA game.

I ate but at the same time a good 99% of the women weren't about shyt. All the same shyt.

The early to mid 30s crowd is on some "I've been through the ringer woe is me!" shyt

and the 20's crowd is on some "I'm a model :queen: please follow me on IG and TikTok"

The women who are a little older are more aggressive for obvious reasons but they do the same filters and duckfaces shyt that the young hoes be doing lol

You probably ain't finding your wife on these apps just saying lol... be prepared to treat them as nothing but fukkery

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The only thing that Bumble has done well is show that women suck as much if not even more than brehs do breaking the ice. I can't even count the amount of time I either got a hey or hand wave as the initial convo starter :russ:

What's the matter the "good morning" with the coffee mug smiley face isn't a good enough convo starter for you? :troll:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, no sh*t making the first move is work.
But like someone said, this is feminism in a nutshell.
It's like these women that wanna climb the corporate ladder, then realize they don't wanna work 60 hours a week and be stressed with work well into their 40s and 50s.
I see that shyt all the time. Especially once they get that first kid and the mat leave is about to end.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
The women aren't messaging enough men, causing many men to abandon the app. There's a recent undercurrent of men telling each other to get off the apps because of this kind of thing. The app makes its money from men subscribing, so when guys leeave Bumble suffers financially.
Telling each other to get off the apps AND to stop cold approachingā€¦šŸ˜¶

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I've heard some women say that they ignore men who just lead with "hey" but now they see how ridiculously it is to expect someone to come up with some romcom one liner as an opener. A simple "hey" or "how are you?" is significant enough to get the ball rolling to someone you matched with and haven't met in person

most of them complain about hating small talk not realizing that's where most interactions and conversations start.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
Telling each other to get off the apps AND to stop cold approachingā€¦šŸ˜¶
I forgot to mention earlier that alot of women play a game where they'll right swipe and match with a dude. Then, instead of sending a message, they wait for the guy to extend (you get one or two free extensions a week, otherwise the match deactivate after I think 7 days). Only after that extension will she then send a message. I guess in those women's minds the extension is like the equivalent of the first move. They still want the guy to make the first move.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
And alot of them will have either a blank profile besides their photos and the basic "stat sheet" type info, or next to nothing written, so there's absolutely nothing to base a message on whatsoever.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Damn, an app where the WOMAN has to write first sounds fun.... sounds like a challenge!..wish I was single out in these streets again !

:russ:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This is what happens when you're too lazy to even go after the men you want. Women going to see the reduced quality of thirsty dogs DM'ing and reduce their search filters to only 6-Figures + 6-Feet :mjlol:

This will drive the passport bros trend.

You coli #tallgang dudes will be left with the substandard women in the US thinking youā€™ve won :dead:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Onlyfans did not exist at the start of the dating app heyday (2012 - 2016).

Dating apps had a good run but they gonna find it harder to get by. If men aren't getting laid, dating apps aint getting paid.

nowadays men are not about to pay for these app subscriptions. On one end of the spectrum, men can IG dm their way into some cheeks. On the other end, men would rather pay for onlyfans or just sex outright.

Long story short - we're a generation behind Japan's dating scene and catching up quick

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
And alot of them will have either a blank profile besides their photos and the basic "stat sheet" type info, or next to nothing written, so there's absolutely nothing to base a message on whatsoever.
I talked to this chick for a lil bit and she ain't have nothing but like one or two pictures of herself and some other bullshyt pictures of some beaches with no information on her profile. Had the nerve to ask me what interested me about her profile:gucci: