Bumble is reconsidering having women make the first move 🐝 #mouthpiece gang yall ready?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The idea sounds great for about a week. And I'm sure it works for the women who are fit and attractive. But then you have the 4's and 5's who are somewhat overweight, not facially attractive, and have been told they can have any man they desire. And you know these are the type of women that are hitting up Brad Pitt/Michael B Jordan types. And yall know these women ain't trying to hear anything about the average men they qualify for. So after these women get ghosted and left on read for weeks, even months at a time, they ain't trying to hear this "make the first move!" sales pitch anymore, that's where the frustration comes from.

:dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
claims women are finding apps boring with unsatisfying swipes - ignores data shows e-dating favours women. neither are they hostage who can't leave.
claims its hard work to swipe and start messages, men should do it - ignores its tougher for men to get matches and it'll just be as much hard work for them.
women after getting the power to dictate and initiate ( can't say hey cause they've clowned it ):
E4QoShDXEAwgrl6.jpg

Saeed?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We getting chose in 2024 :yes:

I need to know what they bring to the table and their annual salary. Need someone to provide for me.:birdman:

The man is the prize.

The sooner they realize this, the better. Always been that way too. :yeshrug:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I mean bumble trash anyways. I used to EAT off bumble heavy 2015-2016. Got back on earlier this year and crickets. Plus women be matching but let that shyt expire :mjtf:

Hinge is still the top dog in the dating app game. I can hop on that and easily get some trim within a couple days. Tinder and bumble, crickets :mjlol: