Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I no Pat is looking at Bam like i want a damm refund i am not paying you 30 million to be a just another guy you are post to be the second best player on the team. If UD cant light a fire in him right now idk. Team was playing for there life tonight & you take 6 shots

Robert Williams isn't no damm Rodman or Hakeem he just being soft PLEASE Pat get a center in the offseason so Bam can be Draymond cause he damm sure don't want to be KG

I’m gonna be real, Time Lord is a goddamn problem. His reflexes, instinct, jumping speed and explosiveness, and size are huge problem for Bam who tends to shrink around size.

Bam just isn’t decisive enough with the ball and Williams has all the tools to deal with Bam when he isn’t decisive. He’s long enough to contest Bam’s finesse moves without jumping, he’s explosive enough to contest or block shots in recovery, and he has the instincts to make reads based off Bam’s instincts.

Bam’s defense alone is DPOTY level and whenever he’s not on the floor, you see how much we need him but holy shyt, you can’t be a max player and keep shrinking like this. If Bam went out shooting 4-18 and went out gunning, I’d be so much happier and have more faith in him but it’s the fact that he looks so SCARED on offense.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Anyone here worried about Haslem's head? It reminds me of those patches Trent Williams had. I would hope the Heat doctors diagnosed it already.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I’m gonna be real, Time Lord is a goddamn problem. His reflexes, instinct, jumping speed and explosiveness, and size are huge problem for Bam who tends to shrink around size.

Bam just isn’t decisive enough with the ball and Williams has all the tools to deal with Bam when he isn’t decisive. He’s long enough to contest Bam’s finesse moves without jumping, he’s explosive enough to contest or block shots in recovery, and he has the instincts to make reads based off Bam’s instincts.

Bam’s defense alone is DPOTY level and whenever he’s not on the floor, you see how much we need him but holy shyt, you can’t be a max player and keep shrinking like this. If Bam went out shooting 4-18 and went out gunning, I’d be so much happier and have more faith in him but it’s the fact that he looks so SCARED on offense.

Bam had the same problem in the finals going against AD and Howard. Put him against a good frontcourt and he plays small.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Games like this show the limits of analytics. Miami has a star that can get his shot from anywhere, including the "worst shot ever" mid-range, keeping the defense off balance and a floor general point guard that can control the pace. Celtics desperately need a pure point guard. They should try getting John Wall.
John Wall? $48 million John wall? How?