Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I no Pat is looking at Bam like i want a damm refund i am not paying you 30 million to be a just another guy you are post to be the second best player on the team. If UD cant light a fire in him right now idk. Team was playing for there life tonight & you take 6 shots

Robert Williams isn't no damm Rodman or Hakeem he just being soft PLEASE Pat get a center in the offseason so Bam can be Draymond cause he damm sure don't want to be KG
Seeing him get an offensive rebound or catch a pass deep in the post and immediately just dribbling away from the basket looking to pass would infuriate me if I was a Heat fan. The Celtics know he isn’t even looking to score and are playing his as such. He’s so damn talented too but just in his own head.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy Butler is a fascinating player.

He has some all time great in him.

But he's not consistently healthy or elite in the regular season for him to be in these spots enough.

Jimmy is a star player with his superstar talent being his motor. He is a shot-maker but not a natural scorer.
Jimmy has been like this for min. If you’re capable of being this good you should never be as bad as he’s been in other games. You never see the real superstars have that many trash performances. You’re out there shooting 2-14 and scoring 6 points in a game? Then he’ll go out and drop 40. There’s no medium with this dude.

Jimmy has been fantastic for this entire playoff runs and has been consistently one of the best playoff performers for this entire post season.

He’s a star player with a superstar motor. He has a chronic knee issue and when a player that relies on outworking, out-roughing, and out-willing your opponents then it’s going to lead to some “‘meh” games.

He’s not a natural scorer like Durant, Curry, Kyrie, or even Tatum so injuries affect his shot-making ability.

Daps
Anticipating an offensive player's move and getting in position before he makes it isn't defense?
We have to have charges for dudes that would run through people like derrick henry. my issue is when an offensive player recognizes someone is trying to draw a charge and jumps to the side of them, and barely brushes against. the defender throws himself to the floor and its still a charge. i see players jump in the air and barely touch the defender when LAND and still get a charge call. thats ridiculous.

a charge should be an actual charge. someone just running through/bullying someone.

i dont think someone should ever get a charge call when they dunk on someone. i dont care if they were in legal guarding position. if someone jumps over a man outside the circle and is still able to complete the dunk give that man two points.

now jaylens dumbass obviously deserved a charge not only for getting hung but being too stupid to know oladipo clearly would not be trying to block a shot in that position. the only thing he could do was try to draw a charge.

jaylen is book smart but on the court this dude got zero bball IQ.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I no Pat is looking at Bam like i want a damm refund i am not paying you 30 million to be a just another guy you are post to be the second best player on the team. If UD cant light a fire in him right now idk. Team was playing for there life tonight & you take 6 shots

Robert Williams isn't no damm Rodman or Hakeem he just being soft PLEASE Pat get a center in the offseason so Bam can be Draymond cause he damm sure don't want to be KG
Bam for Ayton?

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only right the Celtics who haven't lost back to back games since January have that stat tested to go to the finals. This shyt bout to be fire(hopefully).