Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I think the C's still have a shot in MIA but these dudes still show a lot of immaturity in the way they play in these big games. GSW is gonna win regardless. Jimmy can't do it alone against them and the C's don't have that championship mentality yet.

Too sloppy and careless with the ball.

Need a steady hand in free agency and a lot of practice. Maybe some meditation too

Daps
Nobody thinks this

You do realize the warriors are the best defensive team in the league right???

we match up extremely well against Miami though and both teams are very inconsistent offensively

That’s the difference

What I’ll fine miami is they have a lot of experience between the coaching staff and jimmy/lowry/tucker

The Warriors were not the number 1 ranked defense in the league. Stop fukking lying to me and go to bed

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Jimmy is injured, breh.

His lift and shot were all off since he got injured and left in the 2nd half.

Jimmy has been like this for min. If you’re capable of being this good you should never be as bad as he’s been in other games. You never see the real superstars have that many trash performances. You’re out there shooting 2-14 and scoring 6 points in a game? Then he’ll go out and drop 40. There’s no medium with this dude.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
The Warriors were not the number 1 ranked defense in the league. Stop fukking lying to me and go to bed

They’re the number one defensive team left in the playoffs now based on some metrics. But everyone knows the bucks, Celtics, heat>>>>>>>>>>>>>warriors on the defensive end.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy has been like this for min. If you’re capable of being this good you should never be as bad as he’s been in other games. You never see the real superstars have that many trash performances. You’re out there shooting 2-14 and scoring 6 points in a game? Then he’ll go out and drop 40. There’s no medium with this dude.
He's really dependent on the mid-range, when he's not hitting that he can look pretty ordinary.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I no Pat is looking at Bam like i want a damm refund i am not paying you 30 million to be a just another guy you are post to be the second best player on the team. If UD cant light a fire in him right now idk. Team was playing for there life tonight & you take 6 shots

Robert Williams isn't no damm Rodman or Hakeem he just being soft PLEASE Pat get a center in the offseason so Bam can be Draymond cause he damm sure don't want to be KG

lib123

All Star
Daps
Games like this show the limits of analytics. Miami has a star that can get his shot from anywhere, including the "worst shot ever" mid-range, keeping the defense off balance and a floor general point guard that can control the pace. Celtics desperately need a pure point guard. They should try getting John Wall.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
OP The type of nikka that was probably posting “Don’t ever compare Kobe and Mike again” when Kobe would go 6/24 like he would do at times