Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Nikka you one of the main reasons why people counted the Heat out:hhh:
FT0RmmqWAAA2rNJ

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
lol youre an idiot

them and boston were tied for the best defense
do your fukkin googles clown
They were not tied. Celtics were about .5 points better than the warriors in the defensive rating category and a point better in the Points per game category(Warriors were #3), nikka talking about googling shyt without googling shyt.

Let me help you.

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Was talking to this white boy the other day bout playoffs and our favorite players and he said his favorite is D. Wade. I said "oh yeah dude was a baller no doubt in Miami". He said "No not Dwyane, I like Dean Wade"
:dahell::gucci:

I just walked away smh

How does one walk away from that convo without striking one across the face open handed tho ?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heat in 7, obviously, but I’m actually really happy with this team.

Been doubted and dismissed the entire season but team refused to quit. Winning one in Boston, after the two bad losses, epitomizes everything I love about the team and Butler.

Game 7 against the Celtics, who are like the more talented but less focused versions of us, is pretty fitting.

Will that 1 seed that we fought all season for be the difference maker or will the sheer two-way talent of Boston overwhelm us?

Hype as hell.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Jimmy has been like this for min. If you’re capable of being this good you should never be as bad as he’s been in other games. You never see the real superstars have that many trash performances. You’re out there shooting 2-14 and scoring 6 points in a game? Then he’ll go out and drop 40. There’s no medium with this dude.
How's that worse than Harden

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tonight was Adebayos 6th game in the playoffs with single digit scoring.....smh
It was his 10th game in the playoffs with single digit shot attempts
Like wtf is that.
He should be shooting 15 FG's a game this is the fukking playoffs