Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Naw not that soon but I have you guys making waves starting 2022, with a early OKC/sneaky playoff run before then

Nets, Clips, Hawks, Bucks (if Giannis stays). Who knew those would be on the up and up to start a new decade off. WATTBA
I think we making the playoffs this year. We likely 1 and done tho but still, it's a good look just to be there.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Any of y'all watched the summer league game?

I liked what Allen was doing, consistent finishing around the basket and post passing to set up his guys.

Allen needs to improve on the pick and roll. When he switches to a guard he gives them a lot of room for a pull up that his length is not an issue because he's in the key 2 feet away from the ball handler.

Kurucs and Musa can ball. I'm in love with Kurucs' off ball movement.

:dead: Cameron Payne still playing in summer league.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Any of y'all watched the summer league game?

I liked what Allen was doing, consistent finishing around the basket and post passing to set up his guys.

Allen needs to improve on the pick and roll. When he switches to a guard he gives them a lot of room for a pull up that his length is not an issue because he's in the key 2 feet away from the ball handler.

Kurucs and Musa can ball. I'm in love with Kurucs' off ball movement.

:dead: Cameron Payne still playing in summer league.

Its the way the Nets play D..they give up mid range and guard the paint

I didnt get to watch the whole game entirely but i caught some of it
Kurucs is going to develop very well..I saw his ball handling improved..he took someone off the dribble with a little in and out which i never ever seen him do once last year which is a good sign in his development...Glad him and Allen especially Allen put on some muscle too.

Musa looked good also still tries to do a little too much..i think he'll get some burn this year

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm still not used to 7 being used outside of soccer and Vick jerseys

I can dig it though fresh start, new number. Just noticed he announced it on 7/7