Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
1photo8-1.png

:mjgrin:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Philly and Bucks remain in our way this year.

Gotta trust in Jerry West he is just too capable and very savvy when it comes to players.

Glad he put Kawwhi and George around his core.

West is a nightmare and that defensive team will be crazy. Hope to see them in the finals against us.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Damn the two big citys "b teams" came up big this year. That big 3 would've been crazy but at least the league is balanced

Now that Kawhi went out West, the path out the East is even clearer for us when KD comes back :ohhh:

Main reason I wanted him back west, didn't care which team. Only Philly is in the way imo and who knows how they'll look in another year or two, Horford doesn't have long. Bucks did well to rebound but still lost a lot, Kyrie/Levert are eating that backcourt up.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn the two big citys "b teams" came up big this year. That big 3 would've been crazy but at least the league is balanced

Main reason I wanted him back west, didn't care which team. Only Philly is in the way imo and who knows how they'll look in another year or two, Horford doesn't have long. Bucks did well to rebound but still lost a lot, Kyrie/Levert are eating that backcourt up.
2020-21, Hawks coming for that ass tho :ufdup: The apprentice will beat the master teacher

giphy.gif

BlandRedAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
2020-21, Hawks coming for that ass tho :ufdup: The apprentice will beat the master teacher

giphy.gif

BlandRedAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Naw not that soon but I have you guys making waves starting 2022, with a early OKC/sneaky playoff run before then

Nets, Clips, Hawks, Bucks (if Giannis stays). Who knew those would be on the up and up to start a new decade off. WATTBA