Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm legit worried we're not gonna be able to keep this team as is because its gonna get expensive quick . Joe Harris and Prince are both FAs this off season so if we lose one we won't get to see the squad at full strength with KD

I'm too not worried. Prince can't leave unless they decide to not match which would be a mistake, Harris is unrestricted but seems like he'll be a lifer.

I get Jordan being a requirement, the other two even took paycuts but I really don't want him. If anybody's a casualty it's Jarrett because of this, he has a club option for 2020. Pinson has an option too and won't be back hopefully, decline both and that's 5 mil free, decline Temple and you have 10.

I could be underestimating what Prince gets and I'd like to keep Temple for depth, but I don't think they go anywhere unless Tsai goes Tilman Fertitta. Since Houston's banned he's got a whole market to push a winner on, it would be the worst time to cheap out.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I'm legit worried we're not gonna be able to keep this team as is because its gonna get expensive quick . Joe Harris and Prince are both FAs this off season so if we lose one we won't get to see the squad at full strength with KD

Sean Marks is in charge here.. Aint worried about a thing

He's always showed he has plans A-Z no matter what

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Should there be a 19-20 season? Think it’s bout that time. Nets took the lakers to task which shocked me cause I felt Lakers had a solid bench and filler starters but the nets bench make/fillers make them look like light work and remember the Lakers is a contender. Will be interesting what happens. Just wish KD was healthy and Kyrie wasn’t so injury prone. 2 solid stars with this depth will be amazing. Not sure the nets can keep prince and Harris next year.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Should there be a 19-20 season? Think it’s bout that time. Nets took the lakers to task which shocked me cause I felt Lakers had a solid bench and filler starters but the nets bench make/fillers make them look like light work and remember the Lakers is a contender. Will be interesting what happens. Just wish KD was healthy and Kyrie wasn’t so injury prone. 2 solid stars with this depth will be amazing. Not sure the nets can keep prince and Harris next year.

Yep.. Waiting till next week to post season thread. . Closer to the season start

Team is deep and upgraded every lost player from last year's team .

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I’m trying not to get too caught up in preseason performance but..there’s a lot of talent on this team. Atkinson is gonna have a hell of a time figuring out a 9-10 man rotation. And then when KD comes back *coughInMarchcough* :blessed:

Having a great GM is such a blessing

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
I’m trying not to get too caught up in preseason performance but..there’s a lot of talent on this team. Atkinson is gonna have a hell of a time figuring out a 9-10 man rotation. And then when KD comes back *coughInMarchcough* :blessed:

Having a great GM is such a blessing
It's amazing how much his moves pan out. That's why we're so deep. Even things that seemed like a miss like Allen Crabbe he flips for cap space AND getting Prince back. Even guys like Musa who didn't seem to have that impact right away like Rodi did is now looking like a great find. Levert Allen Rodi Musa Claxton have all been great really late draft picks. And a reminder we got Demarre Carroll Rodi and Musa for Justin Hamilton lol.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It's amazing how much his moves pan out. That's why we're so deep. Even things that seemed like a miss like Allen Crabbe he flips for cap space AND getting Prince back. Even guys like Musa who didn't seem to have that impact right away like Rodi did is now looking like a great find. Levert Allen Rodi Musa Claxton have all been great really late draft picks. And a reminder we got Demarre Carroll Rodi and Musa for Justin Hamilton lol.

The way Nets handled Musa was great.
No room for him in the rotation since he wasnt ready yet, but we sent him to the g league, built his confidence, let him know the system now he comes back looking like he should be getting minutes this season.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Granted haven’t watched as much as I’d like to this year because of work but my thoughts are that I love Kyrie already, as much as any player since we traded for Vince Carter. And that Spence needs to stop forcing it and let the game come to him, which I think he will.

Once the chemistry gets going well be a solid playoff contender.