D-6GjPMXoAIq9EW.jpg

D-6Gj-cXoAM2POb.jpg

D-6GkwAWsAAZvYn.jpg

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Its the way the Nets play D..they give up mid range and guard the paint

I didnt get to watch the whole game entirely but i caught some of it
Kurucs is going to develop very well..I saw his ball handling improved..he took someone off the dribble with a little in and out which i never ever seen him do once last year which is a good sign in his development...Glad him and Allen especially Allen put on some muscle too.

Musa looked good also still tries to do a little too much..i think he'll get some burn this year

Trust me, the pick and roll defense kills me. It's bad enough this is a switching defense league but we gotta be mindful of the pops and rolls.

Philly is going to feast off of pick and rolls this year and I'd like for us to shore up the defense.

Y'all thinking LeVert is going to take an extension? I'm trying to buy his jersey. Don't want it to be hanging with my Russell or Porzingis jersey

:to:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Trust me, the pick and roll defense kills me. It's bad enough this is a switching defense league but we gotta be mindful of the pops and rolls.

Philly is going to feast off of pick and rolls this year and I'd like for us to shore up the defense.

Y'all thinking LeVert is going to take an extension? I'm trying to buy his jersey. Don't want it to be hanging with my Russell or Porzingis jersey

:to:

I think we wait until after the season.. But id prefer to lock him up asap

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
7 for the amount of months it’ll take him to come back this season. See ya in March :mjgrin:

Well Rudy Gay did say he was ready in 6 months but spurs held him back longer...March would make it 9 months which is when Rudy Gay did return :mjgrin:

But you know this training staff is already extra cautious and will def handle KD extra careful.