Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they took Prigioni and they also our took director of scouting..The Bulls took our top assistant coach....Pelicans took our Assistant GM....We got raided this offseason which is good and bad.

It’s not great but it does show how much the organization is getting respect for the way they’re run and the type of people they hire. Spurs east

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps

At this point it’s 99.9% certain that Kyrie is coming. But I still feel that if it were a lock that D-Lo is being given the boot then he wouldn’t still be around the facilities. Maybe I’m overthinking it but I need for these next two weeks to fly by before I go crazy

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So apparently Spence's been talking to Kyrie, doubt that'd happen just to get shipped out. D'lo is looking like the odd one out.

Imma go out on a limb and say Kyrie's not coming here by himself and it ain't Tobias. Jimmy or KD.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
So apparently Spence's been talking to Kyrie, doubt that'd happen just to get shipped out. D'lo is looking like the odd one out.

Imma go out on a limb and say Kyrie's not coming here by himself and it ain't Tobias. Jimmy or KD.

I’d be livid. A guy in the tail end of his prime who also has a long injury history and a reputation for being problematic off the court?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I was reading a few articles on Cousins' off-season options and it seems teams aren't interested in spending big money on him. I'd be wary of it too.

But I feel him not getting the offers he wants will give us an opportunity to grab him.

Cousins, Tobias, and D-Lo is good for an off-season. It doesn't ruin the chemistry and offers enough offensive and defensive (Tobias) firepower that this team needs.

There are pieces out there if we aren't fully committed to Kyrie that will improve this team.

Really don't want Kyrie.

Anything but this.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I’d be livid. A guy in the tail end of his prime who also has a long injury history and a reputation for being problematic off the court?

It makes the most sense if Kyrie is telling Boston he's coming here, Spence value wise is on one of the best contracts in the league. It doesn't make sense to hand out two maxes to PGs and what exactly would we trade Dinwiddie for, def wouldn't be cap space since his figure is too small. Not to mention we'd need a backup PG.

It's easy to say we don't want Jimmy or Tobias, if we're already married to Kyrie then I think the chance is high the other money is going into a max player. Before the achilles I read Kyrie was trying to convince KD to come but KD wanted him on the Knicks, maybe KD gives in and sits the year here. I said Jimmy bc for some reason he wants to sit with Miami, if he's thinking about leaving Philly it'll more than likely be with his friend if KD won't come.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i would legit prefer tobias and horford + D'snitch, if Kyrie dont come with KD. Horford old, but we could ship his ass after 2yrs of solid service.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Horford will have longevity. The man stays in excellent shape and his game isn't based off athleticism he's a skilled, high I.Q., and mobile guy I see him being a solid big into his mid-30's.

Last edited:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Supposedly he’ll be a guy that can come in and rebound/defend right away. Apparently is mobile enough to handle switches as well. Sounds like Jarrett Allen lite with a higher offensive ceiling :yeshrug:

We still need a big body in the paint

Last edited:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Ill be rooting for the Nets next year in spite of the Celtics

For 6 years the Celtics were arrogant about pulling off the heist of the century. Their fans bragged and boasted about winning championships and Tatum being a future mvp candidate. They were also sure there was no way Kyrie was leaving

I hope the Nets finish with a better record then Boston does. But i agree with those that think Kyrie is only a good signing if KD comes along too. I really hope yall just run it back with D Russ and the youth