Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Does this Puccio guy even have real sources? A couple years ago I used to take NetsDaily seriously but the dude acts like a clown sometimes on twitter.
Puccio definitely is plugged in, as well as Net Income.

Puccio actually talks to the players and be chilling with them, so he definitely is getting info from them off the record

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I'm flattered that Kyrie wants to play wit us. A part of me is all for it, if he brings KD wit him. But KD is gonna be out all next year wit an achilles injury so I'm not to hyped about that as much as I should be. He might not be the same player anymore. Kyrie+ Harris or Kyrie + Butler, is not gonna get us far IMO.

I rather stick wit the culture. I'm team Dlo all the way. I want to keep him and keep up what we're doing. Its starting to feel like the Billy King era wit all this star chasing. Got a feeling Kyrie might turn out like D Will did for us :snoop:

We should add to the squad instead of trying to take a short cut thats gonna lead us nowhere
eu0fih.jpg

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I'm flattered that Kyrie wants to play wit us. A part of me is all for it, if he brings KD wit him. But KD is gonna be out all next year wit an achilles injury so I'm not to hyped about that as much as I should be. He might not be the same player anymore. Kyrie+ Harris or Kyrie + Butler, is not gonna get us far IMO.

I rather stick wit the culture. I'm team Dlo all the way. I want to keep him and keep up what we're doing. Its starting to feel like the Billy King era wit all this star chasing. Got a feeling Kyrie might turn out like D Will did for us :snoop:

We should add to the squad instead of trying to take a short cut thats gonna lead us nowhere
eu0fih.jpg

Sean Marks isn’t Billy King. Gotta trust that he knows what he’s doing and he’ll stick to his word and not skip any steps. Meanwhile this quote from Pooch has driven my anxiety up to a 10 :noah:

““Plan A” was/is pairing up Irving and Durant in Brooklyn. And as July 1 approaches, it’s beginning to look like their plan might be coming to fruition. To some, this isn’t much of a surprise.”

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps

eu0fih.jpg
My exact feelings word for word. Ima throw a fit if D-lo walks

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

eu0fih.jpg

I feel the exact same way..

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I've come to terms with the fact that there's a very good chance D-Lo will be gone. And I'm at peace with it.

D-Lo been the lead for the culture that's been established in Brooklyn. We wouldn't even be in this position without him. That being said, the goal is to put the best possible team on the floor. And if that means letting D-Lo go to bring in Kyrie and KD/Kawhi, then I'm all for it. It's a tough pill to swallow, but sometimes it has to be done. I'm sure Toronto fans weren't happy to see Derozan go, but at the end of the day it worked out for the best.

Even D-Lo understands the situation and is ok with it. We gotta remember, this relationship is a 2 way street. Brooklyn resurrected his career, because his stock was at an all time low in LA. They took him when nobody else would and gave him every possible opportunity to succeed. And he pulled it off, and will never reap the reward even if not with us. They both helped each other. So if it's over between the Nets and D-Lo we can look back and reflect how great this run has been

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've come to terms with the fact that there's a very good chance D-Lo will be gone. And I'm at peace with it.

D-Lo been the lead for the culture that's been established in Brooklyn. We wouldn't even be in this position without him. That being said, the goal is to put the best possible team on the floor. And if that means letting D-Lo go to bring in Kyrie and KD/Kawhi, then I'm all for it. It's a tough pill to swallow, but sometimes it has to be done. I'm sure Toronto fans weren't happy to see Derozan go, but at the end of the day it worked out for the best.

Even D-Lo understands the situation and is ok with it. We gotta remember, this relationship is a 2 way street. Brooklyn resurrected his career, because his stock was at an all time low in LA. They took him when nobody else would and gave him every possible opportunity to succeed. And he pulled it off, and will never reap the reward even if not with us. They both helped each other. So if it's over between the Nets and D-Lo we can look back and reflect how great this run has been

I’m beginning to come around too. I know I’m still bias as hell towards DLo but if Kyrie opens the door to us getting another difference maker then I’m fine with it.

I’ve read some Kyrie hype articles that are written purely to show him being >>>>>DLo, and even tho he is lol, they still piss me off. But I remember the fukking Grevious Vasquez days so I’m just happy we’re in the mix. I’ll root for DLo wherever he goes tho even if it’s with the sixers.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps

2019 and beyond is pretty much a brand new chapter for the Nets. They also have to rebuild there front office...there top level assistant has been poached by the Wolves.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
This still doesnt sit well with me... At all. We HAVE to reel in a second difference maker. If we end up with Kyrie and a 2nd tier FA i will not be thrilled. He would have to be a packaged deal with one of the big dogs if it means letting D-lo walk.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
2019 and beyond is pretty much a brand new chapter for the Nets. They also have to rebuild there front office...there top level assistant has been poached by the Wolves.

Yeah they took Prigioni and they also our took director of scouting..The Bulls took our top assistant coach....Pelicans took our Assistant GM....We got raided this offseason which is good and bad.