Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm calling an emergency meeting, gotta have a sit down about this trade brehs.

Kyrie's a possibility for LA although we traded the 2020 1st targeting him and another player. I felt good about Boston trading for Davis and Kyrie still coming, sounded like there were players and Brad that Kyrie didn't along with and vice versa. I don't like this LA shyt.

Worse case scenario we sign D'lo and use the freed up cash on depth. It's not all bad we'll still be better than last year and we're still a playoff team with or without him. Usually there's some kind of handshake agreement with this shyt and I wouldn't care, Kyrie seems kinda flaky tho :patrice:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Yeah I'm calling an emergency meeting, gotta have a sit down about this trade brehs.

Kyrie's a possibility for LA although we traded the 2020 1st targeting him and another player. I felt good about Boston trading for Davis and Kyrie still coming, sounded like there were players and Brad that Kyrie didn't along with and vice versa. I don't like this LA shyt.

Worse case scenario we sign D'lo and use the freed up cash on depth. It's not all bad we'll still be better than last year and we're still a playoff team with or without him. Usually there's some kind of handshake agreement with this shyt and I wouldn't care, Kyrie seems kinda flaky tho :patrice:

We in a good spot regardless.. Crabbes contract frees up space for either max deal whether its Tobias, kyrie or just plain depth.. So no kyrie means dlo def comes back and we fill in spots.

If it wasnt sean marks at the helm id be worried.. But they said since the offseason began they were going after the big names but they also have plan b, c, d, e, f

I said in another thread big names would be nice but my real offseason wish would be getting front court depth and another playmaking /scoring wing off the bench and running it back.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
We in a good spot regardless.. Crabbes contract frees up space for either max deal whether its Tobias, kyrie or just plain depth.. So no kyrie means dlo def comes back and we fill in spots.

If it wasnt sean marks at the helm id be worried.. But they said since the offseason began they were going after the big names but they also have plan b, c, d, e, f

I said in another thread big names would be nice but my real offseason wish would be getting front court depth and another playmaking /scoring wing off the bench and running it back.

I guess the thought of giving up the future pick just to offload Crabbe, even though we probably make the playoffs without the deal just sours it for me if Kyrie doesn't come. But then next year is supposed to be a weak draft too and there's role players to pick up this year. Still though, I'd feel the Knicks pain although we ain't falling down nearly as far. Luckily Kyrie dreams don't hurt the same as KD, Zion, Kawhi dreams.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Even if we don't get Kyrie. I would like to pay D'Lo to stay dude is 23 and has grown as a player and as a leader and we'll still have room to make saavy moved. Sean Marks has earned my trust and Atkinson knows how to develop players.

On a side note, sad to see much front office go but thats says alot about the talent of the staff and the stability of the Franchise.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Above all else I trust Marks. He’s repeatedly spoken about not skipping steps in this process so I know he won’t give up on D-Lo unless it’s totally worth it. I’m skeptical about Kyrie but if he’s the key to bringing another elite player then so be it.

I’d TOTALLY be fine with resigning D-Lo and grabbing Tobias + depth to fill out the roster though

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:sadcam:

Grind up.

Not feeling these rumours. But I sense some truth to Russ being gone.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I don't like any of these rumors, losing DLo would hurt

I trust Marks completely, but if we get Kyrie/Capela and let DLo walk :patrice:

Kyrie as the alpha/leader scares me considering what he just did in Boston. He needs to be in that secondary role

Capela would mean Dinwiddie and Allen going out.

I don't see Marks doing that

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Capela would mean Dinwiddie and Allen going out.

I don't see Marks doing that

Its the worst case scenario I could think of based on the rumors, Kyrie as the alpha then trading more pieces for Capela.

I'm still trying to figure out what they see in Kyrie. We know the talent's there, but with how much Marks values culture how could he watch Kyrie burn Boston down all season and want to replace DLo with that?

July can't get here quick enough