#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Last edited:

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Absolutely not, I don't Jimmy Butler either unless it's on a team friendly deal. Which may not be off the table because I don't see too many teams wanting to max him out.
76ers are 100% going to max Butler and Harris just so the trades they made for them. Don't go to waste.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ric Bucher just said on The Heard that Kyrie’s two top choices are the Lakers and Nets. And he just bought a house out here in West Orange :lupe:

Chris Broussard is saying the Nets are looking to send Dlo, Jarrett Allen and draft picks for AD :lupe:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Never even thought about us trading for AD. You'd think they could do better especially with D'lo due for a pay day, unless Griffin just loves Russell.

AD's got a rough injury history and the last time we tried a home run and gave up multiple picks it didn't go as planned.

Idk man, I trust Marks though :manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Never even thought about us trading for AD. You'd think they could do better especially with D'lo due for a pay day, unless Griffin just loves Russell.

AD's got a rough injury history and the last time we tried a home run and gave up multiple picks it didn't go as planned.

Idk man, I trust Marks though :manny:
Bruh.....this is AD here. You take that chance . The Nets are a big man away.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Bruh.....this is AD here. You take that chance . The Nets are a big man away.

You're also giving up a big. The big you're getting in return is injury prone and you're getting him to sign an injury prone PG, so most of the cap is tied into two injury prone players.

I understand the talent that would be coming in and would still do it, I'm just not jumping out the window like I did with that Celtics trade.

NYC Rebel

Daps
You're also giving up a big. The big you're getting in return is injury prone and you're getting him to sign an injury prone PG, so most of the cap is tied into two injury prone players.

I understand the talent that would be coming in and would still do it, I'm just not jumping out the window like I did with that Celtics trade.
That celtics trade was dumb to begin with. Anyone who jumped at that was foolish knowing father time had those players in its grip. AD is a young player who is the best in the league in his position. The big we are giving up is a project to begin with. We take this chance.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Idk how you felt about it at the time but it's easy 6-7 years later to look back and see where things go wrong. When it happened though the Nets were supposed to threaten the Heat for the east.

Is it highly unlikely Marks gets juxed the same way, yeah. I'm just pointing out there's a downside as well. There's no money for decent depth if one goes down.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Idk how you felt about it at the time but it's easy 6-7 years later to look back and see where things go wrong. When it happened though the Nets were supposed to threaten the Heat for the east.

Is it highly unlikely Marks gets juxed the same way, yeah. I'm just pointing out there's a downside as well. There's no money for decent depth if one goes down.
Nah. We called out Billy King in here for that dumb ass trade from jump. You needed 6 - 7 years later