Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Heard Kyrie was hanging out all over BK after the fight
Despite Irving and Durant being viewed as a package deal bound for the Knicks, the Nets could also afford both by dealing Allen Crabbe and renouncing Russell. But sources told The Post that even if the Nets don’t get Durant, they would still sign Irving and willingly pair him with Russell.

But how willing is Russell?

“If we’re being completely honest, I enjoyed the team that we had this whole season,” Russell told The Post. “If the situation was to come up to have pieces of his caliber around, it’ll make us a better team obviously. But I’m not going to say I didn’t enjoy our team, and the pieces we had around.”

Kevin Boyle — who coached Irving at St. Patrick’s in Elizabeth, N.J., and Russell at Montverde Academy — insists they could.

“I 1,000 percent think that could work. D’Angelo knows Kyrie, likes him, respects him. That could work with both sides. Kyrie could help D’Angelo to that top-10, top-15 level,” Boyle told The Post. “I could see that blending together nicely.”

https://nypost.com/2019/06/02/dangelo-russell-coming-to-terms-with-kyrie-irving-nets-hoopla/

We really would do this Marks? :why:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't see Kyrie coming by himself when he could go to MSG with Durant and win something. If we get him he's coming with either KD or AD.

Talks w PHX means they're looking into trading Dinwiddie and only way moving Spence for 6th makes sense is if you're trading for Davis, you're better off with Spence over a rookie in a weak draft.