Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nothing to hang their heads about. This team went out and overachieved in a sense. They were a lot of fun watching them this season. Seeing the Nets being represented well all throughout All-Star weekend was dope as well.

My personal favorite moment had to be D-Lo's 44 point game in Sacramento.

Anyways, I appreciate you cats welcoming me with open arms this season. I always followed the Nets since we were lucky enough to have them on cable on SportsNet, then the Yes network. No matter what happens with the NYK this summer, I'll be repping the Nets as well going forward.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Cantwait
You’re going have to max him, if you don’t Indy or LAC would definitely do it. To overcome that, you guys need to extend guys like Levert for the low, and go all in on trying to sign Khawi this summer and/or AD next summer.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Favourite moment this season was probably that game winner LeVert had on the Nuggets or D-Russ cooking the Kings.

I pray we get a big. Even with Cousins injured I think our medical team has been very consistent and effective that he can get back to his old self.

As for D-Russ I can't see him taking less than 26 million. On a five year deal I don't mind it. LeVert and Allen coming up in the following years with 25 million for Caris and 16 for Allen we might be strapped. Crabbe off the books by then.

I want to see what Marks does with this draft. There are some players (Hachimura) that would thrive on this team.

I'm excited for our future. It's been a lot of fun so far brehs. Let's keep it going.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Atkinson has to be more flexible as a coach. This series would have been closer with a better coach. He stuck to his favorites and didn’t ride the hot hands.

This last game was gross all around.

Here are the moves I want:

Let Dudley Napier RHJ walk
Resign Carroll to friendly deal
See if you can move Crabbe/Dinwiddie + pick for a quality piece
Draft Bol Bol
Sign Kawhi and Mirotic Or Randle gotta get bigger and scoring from the post and a stretchy 4/5.

RESIGN DLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And when I say this I’m not being facetious but I want jarret Allen Dlo Levert Kurucs and Musa All need to jump on the private jet to south beach and hook up with some of those HGH and steroid doctors. Get on that lebron Dwade and Bosh regimens.

Our young boys are all weak in the ass. I got so sick of seeing them getting bounced out the paint or laying on the floor.

Gotta get stronger especially Allen and Dlo.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing to hang their heads about. This team went out and overachieved in a sense. They were a lot of fun watching them this season. Seeing the Nets being represented well all throughout All-Star weekend was dope as well.

Anyways, I appreciate you cats welcoming me with open arms this season. I always followed the Nets since we were lucky enough to have them on cable on SportsNet, then the Yes network. No matter what happens with the NYK this summer, I'll be repping the Nets as well going forward.

lol I remember when they used to show the saturday nite games on ch. 9

I wasn’t a nets fan then but I still watched the games...I was a knicks fan until they traded ewing...that was the last straw for me re: ownership and the ineptitude culture of the organization...I actually didn’t have a team to root for several years...then it was announced the nets were moving to BK...match made in heaven for me

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

Remember when baseball started and they'd move Nets games to the Metro channel? I always hated that cause we didn't get the channel in my part of Jersey.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
We need to get an another All-Star or someone near All-Star status for next season. Also did Joe Harris freezing up remind anybody of when the Heat put the clamps on Steve Novak?

Can't remember. All I know is he's lucky he's on an expiring and gets to redeem himself next year, if he were about to hit FA he'd lose some serious money. Red hot all year just to go missing the most important part....fukk man.

Now that wounds have been licked, how are we feeling about a max for D'lo still?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Can't remember. All I know is he's lucky he's on an expiring and gets to redeem himself next year, if he were about to hit FA he'd lose some serious money. Red hot all year just to go missing the most important part....fukk man.

Now that wounds have been licked, how are we feeling about a max for D'lo still?

Pay Dlo.

If not then you are turning the reins over to Dinwiddie with no proven backup Pg cause Napier prob gone.

Or you can max out broken down ass Kyrie.

Dlo is 23 only going to get better stronger and smarter.