Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
This trade for AD sounds nothing like marks or the plan ..unless his plan was to develop and flip for stars:patrice:

I mean it is AD and Kyrie so i understand you gotta go for it but not at the sake of what makes this team this team which is depth and playing as a unit...then this nutcase kyrie ..We trade for AD it starts with allen and levert im sure.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This trade for AD sounds nothing like marks or the plan ..unless his plan was to develop and flip for stars:patrice:

I mean it is AD and Kyrie so i understand you gotta go for it but not at the sake of what makes this team this team which is depth and playing as a unit...then this nutcase kyrie ..We trade for AD it starts with allen and levert im sure.

Players like Kyrie wanting to come was never in the cards so you didn't have a choice but to build within. It's your job as a FO to be flexible though so I think that's what we're seeing. You can throw in Dinwiddie as a starting point too, he's young enough to be a Jrue replacement or flip him for #6.

Three starters, some other filler, and multiple 1sts is about what it would take imo. Like I said before, you do it but you gotta at least acknowledge it could go wrong. Least if this KD stuff works out the only casualty is Dlo.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Then there's this

True or not it's dope seeing the Nets talking about like this regardless, Knicks fans thought they were going to be the only NY team this summer.

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This the dude who says he saw them last night

Then Dudley says he was there with the team also :patrice:

Idk lol. I do believe it and that there's some damage control going on bc of possible tampering but shyt I'll be happy once free agency is over if anyone comes or not.