No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I think we need to make a trade :ld:

Everything has gone downhill since Caris got hurt :to:

The Nets’ offense is completely different without Caris :to:

Joe Harris being out these past couple games hasnt helped either.

Team needs help at the 3/4 spot.. Crabbe has been playing like trash, rhj has regressed, harris been out, Dudley needs to hit the old folks home and Carroll has played better these last few games .

Good news is only 2 of those guys mentioned above will def be back next year (crabbe, harris).
Rodi is still young but showed he should be playing .... and musa doesn't look quite ready yet.

Marks has his work cut out for him this off season cause we need a huge upgrade in talent.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think the nets can realistically aquire anyone of value without giving up their pick and the den pick attached to whoever goes out.
Or they play the RFA game. Throw money at the young guys and hope that their team doesn’t match. I have no faith in the Nets getting good players on sensible deals. They almost over paid for Otto Porter and Tyler Johnson :scust:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
A top 5 pick for y’all is actually conceivable. :sas1:

Assuming that happens, who would you like aside from the Duke players? :sas2:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Or they play the RFA game. Throw money at the young guys and hope that their team doesn’t match. I have no faith in the Nets getting good players on sensible deals. They almost over paid for Otto Porter and Tyler Johnson :scust:

Only person I would throw big money at whos not one of the big free agents is Tobias Harris.. I was against paying him that much but he's a perfect fit and a position of need.

No more rfas toward system fits please

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

To be fair, a lot of the Coli GMs (those who claim to have high bball knowledge) said that Otto was worth the max :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Only person I would throw big money at whos not one of the big free agents is Tobias Harris.. I was against paying him that much but he's a perfect fit and a position of need.

No more rfas toward system fits please

That would be dope homecoming for Tobias, but someone is going to throw a bag at him.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
To be fair, a lot of the Coli GMs (those who claim to have high bball knowledge) said that Otto was worth the max :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

That would be dope homecoming for Tobias, but someone is going to throw a bag at him.

That porter shyt im glad got matched. He needs players around him .

Yeah thats what im hoping he comes home and we throw some cash at him.