Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I understand it, but god damn Marks, stop leaving DLo off the court in crunch time.

I swear if y’all get a top prospect in the draft and don’t let him shine, Imma be pissed. :martin:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I’m at the :camby:with Atkinson, can’t be constantly blowing leads in the 4th and have terrible late game execution. That’s mostly coaching at this point with all the frequency it happens no Caris or not.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Everyone and their mother knew PG was gonna shoot that except for the nets.

And also everyone and their mothers knew there was no chance we would actually inbound that play in a late game situation

Last edited:

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
I’m all in on the tank. Unfortunately Kenny is gonna get himself fired before we get real talent
Kenny is a great developmental coach which is fine for now but when this team finally gets good I don't think I want him to be the coach. His game/crunch time decision is among the worst I've ever seen. He can never draw up an inbounds play that doesn't result in a turnover much less a good shot. The team also panics in tight games and forgets what gave them the lead. All an indictment of him

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Still tanking for Hachimura I see.

Gonna peep the highlights when I reach home.

Dinwiddie looking for Harris money on an extension. I don't see us saying no to 12-14 million.