Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dinwiddie makes a lot of silly mistakes in close games. A lot of dumb fouls and on offense he’s always ref baiting knowing these refs be on that bullshyt. He had the ball in iso to win the game at the end of the 4th and the end of OT1 and he botched two attempts at the rim. And then in OT2 he takes that DUMB ass turn around 3 or long 2 over that Grizzles player. Like wtf.
Russell would have won that game if Kenny drew up pick and roll plays with Allen to get a switch onto Gasol for a midrange 2 like the one he took in OT2 but it rimmed out. Having Dinwiddie ISO at the end of games is asking to lose most games.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Dinwiddie makes a lot of silly mistakes in close games. A lot of dumb fouls and on offense he’s always ref baiting knowing these refs be on that bullshyt. He had the ball in iso to win the game at the end of the 4th and the end of OT1 and he botched two attempts at the rim. And then in OT2 he takes that DUMB ass turn around 3 or long 2 over that Grizzles player. Like wtf.
Russell would have won that game if Kenny drew up pick and roll plays with Allen to get a switch onto Gasol for a midrange 2 like the one he took in OT2 but it rimmed out. Having Dinwiddie ISO at the end of games is asking to lose most games.

Pretty much my thoughts end of game..

At the end of the day this team needs more talent to win...Joe Harris being out shouldnt have hurt us tonight as much as it did.

Striking out on the big fish like i know we will, i wouldnt be mad at bringing in Tobias Harris here at the 4 spot. Im actually hoping for it..perfect here if he wants to leave LA

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Pretty much my thoughts end of game..

At the end of the day this team needs more talent to win...Joe Harris being out shouldnt have hurt us tonight as much as it did.

Striking out on the big fish like i know we will, i wouldnt be mad at bringing in Tobias Harris here at the 4 spot. Im actually hoping for it..perfect here if he wants to leave LA
Our 4 is a glaring weak spot. I hate to say it but Rondae has gotta go.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
RHJ and Carroll playing together for any period of time is :mindblown: let alone in the clutch moments of the game

While the ISO ball is not the answer, there's really nothing else Spence and DLo can do with that lineup. Kenny's basically forcing them to play it because there's no shooters, and Allen isn't consistent enough around the rim yet to run PnR over and over. Shows how important Harris is, we miss that sharpshooter to take the pressure off.

So then you say bench RHJ/Carroll, well we can't cause Caroll and RHJ's replacements were Dudley and Crabbe :huhldup: Kenny loves those vets :snoop:

Rodi and Musa have to start playing, along with seeing what Pinson and Williams have.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
RHJ and Carroll playing together for any period of time is :mindblown: let alone in the clutch moments of the game

While the ISO ball is not the answer, there's really nothing else Spence and DLo can do with that lineup. Kenny's basically forcing them to play it because there's no shooters, and Allen isn't consistent enough around the rim yet to run PnR over and over. Shows how important Harris is, we miss that sharpshooter to take the pressure off.

So then you say bench RHJ/Carroll, well we can't cause Caroll and RHJ's replacements were Dudley and Crabbe :huhldup: Kenny loves those vets :snoop:

Rodi and Musa have to start playing, along with seeing what Pinson and Williams have.

Why cant williams and Rodi see anytime? It looked like Rodi was bout to crack the rotation till his injury..

Rodi should be taking Dudleys time.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Why cant williams and Rodi see anytime? It looked like Rodi was bout to crack the rotation till his injury..

Rodi should be taking Dudleys time.

I think its pretty clear now that Kenny wants to win, and he refuses to trust the kids to do so.

Williams is too good for the G League, but if he's just gonna be DNP-CD every night then keep him there.

Rodi was clearly not supposed to be playing, injuries forced him in and he played well. Then he gets hurt and its basically Kenny's perfect excuse to bury him. Basically what they're doing with Musa, but Rodi got forced in.

I guess Marks is ok with this for now, but I'd guess that once its clear this team isn't making the playoffs the message will come down to play the kids