Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
2w1zk9x.jpg
so as of today, we can extend Spence. I think we should. He embodies what this team's culture is all about, developing players. He won't cost too much either :hubie:

What do you guys think?

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
2w1zk9x.jpg
so as of today, we can extend Spence. I think we should. He embodies what this team's culture is all about, developing players. He won't cost too much either :hubie:

What do you guys think?
Agreed. He deserves it. And even if you dont wanna keep him later its a very reasonable price so he can easily be moved.

The idea that we're saving the cap space cause we're gonna get 2 max free agents to come here is pie in the sky

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
2w1zk9x.jpg

What do you guys think?

Bring him and D-Lo back, trade em later on if necessary. We can’t afford to just let guys go and pray some elite free agent comes here. When someone pulls a PG/Kawhi/Butler/Kyrie in the coming years we should have assets to make a deal

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Yeah i agree with extending spence.. Unless they have some handshake agreement he should be extended..He deserves it.

I feel like he would take a bigger deal in ufa just because we didn't extend him when we could've and shouldve.