Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
:snoop: such a bad loss, didn’t like that D’Lo three he took with a minute left early in the shot clock. I only watched the final 3 minutes, but clear 4th quarter broke down for the Nets.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yooooo this team can't defend the paint. Obviously it's Embiid but Philly forces the mismatch and the help defense isn't there.

Especially evident on the pick and rolls.

Russell, Allen and Dinwiddie had a nice game offensively but the defense.

:stopitslime:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yooooo this team can't defend the paint. Obviously it's Embiid but Philly forces the mismatch and the help defense isn't there.

Especially evident on the pick and rolls.

Russell, Allen and Dinwiddie had a nice game offensively but the defense.

:stopitslime:
Team too small. I hope we use some of that free agency money on a center. Having someone like Hassan Whiteside would be a nice addition on this team.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Team too small. I hope we use some of that free agency money on a center. Having someone like Hassan Whiteside would be a nice addition on this team.

After Russell/Dinwiddie/Jefferson get paid i hope we get some big men.

Should get a top 15 pick this year. I would like to see Hachimura on this team. If we remain in the top 7.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
After Russell/Dinwiddie/Jefferson get paid i hope we get some big men.

Should get a top 15 pick this year. I would like to see Hachimura on this team. If we remain in the top 7.

I dont want RHJ on this team next year for the simple fact Kenny will continue to play him at the 4 and 5 spot. And that injury must be still bothering him because he looks like the rhj of old who was tripping over his own two feet.

Marks is at fault also for not getting any size on this team...He needs to get us a real 4. If not just play kurucs more..yeah Kenny why is he not playing :damn:

Last edited:

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Refs love fukking us

And we love blowing leads in the last 30 seconds

Whatever tank for zion