Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
I like Dlo as much as the next guy but ya'll need to :whoa: with the max deal talks

His main problem has always been consistency. If he keeps this up all year then you can

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Also as much as I like how decent we've been this the most Nets thing ever. After finally having our own pick for the first time in half a decade with generational talent in the draft we're actually middle of the pack unlike the trash we've been when the celtics have had our picks.

More nets bad draft luck:
Win #1 overall pick. Worst draft of all time

12 win season. All star pg John wall. We get third pick.

Finally get #1 in a great draft. Traded away to celtics.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Also as much as I like how decent we've been this the most Nets thing ever. After finally having our own pick for the first time in half a decade with generational talent in the draft we're actually middle of the pack unlike the trash we've been when the celtics have had our picks.

More nets bad draft luck:
Win #1 overall pick. Worst draft of all time

12 win season. All star pg John wall. We get third pick.

Finally get #1 in a great draft. Traded away to celtics.

It was pretty obvious this would happen the moment yall shipped off brook for dlo and drafted jarrett allen

Yall squad already went through the bumps and bruises last year with that super young core and at this point everyone has found their lane and getting comfortable.

The only way yall finish with a top 5 is if one of dlo/allen gets hurt before levert comes back

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I tried to tell @No Homo last year that y’all should extend for the low while he was injured :sas1:

I know..him, marks nor his agent would have went for it though .

But the kid has grown a lot..aside from that stupid late turnover against the pelicans his on court fukkery has been non existent and his other biggest problem was consistency which seems to be turning the corner.

I doubt he gets a max deal but 4/80 like @Kelaterall said is ok with me if he can keep up the way hes been playing the last 3 games.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I hate tuning in late to watch y’all, and DLo ain’t in the game :snoop

I ain’t tryna watch Crabbe or Dinwiddie close out a game :beli:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I hate tuning in late to watch y’all, and DLo ain’t in the game :snoop

I ain’t tryna watch Crabbe or Dinwiddie close out a game :beli:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crabbe gets a lot of shyt but Carroll has been super trash this season too, I don't know why he keeps getting playing time over Kurucs..

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Crabbe gets a lot of shyt but Carroll has been super trash this season too, I don't know why he keeps getting playing time over Kurucs..

Puts RHJ at center and then the opposing tram gets 5 Offensive rebounds

:mindblown:

This is what i was talking about regarding Kenny.

Just came off a back to back, kurucs didnt play in miami hes fresh legs and we need height. No he puts rhj at the 5..no clue why the kid isnt getting playing time... Before his injury he was playing well