Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I’m devastated brehs. Immediately after the fall he looked at his leg and asked why...he worked so hard to get to this point only to have to start all over again :mjcry:

Physically I think he’ll be fine. PG, OBJ etc had similar injuries and returned to form. Mentally I just don’t know :mjcry:

It’s gonna be a while before I can watch another game

You got that one backwards

We have no idea what the full extent of his injury is. THAT should be the concern.

But what we do know is that mentally he is one bad muthafxcka. The grinding he did this offseason alone should tell you that. Caris has been to hell and back with all the surgeries, rehabbing and time off he had to deal with in the past. He possesses mental toughness that most others do not have.:wow: As long as he heals well, he'll be back to ripping cats souls out before you know it.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Thank you god it wasnt more serious.....he'll be back this season

giphy.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If D’Lo keeps playing like this Marks going be :lupe: when contract extension talks begins. Good win, the way East is shaping up Nets could in the playoff race throughout the season.

I tried to tell @No Homo last year that y’all should extend for the low while he was injured :sas1: