Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
It looked exactly like Hayward, and right now we're watching Hayward look like a shell of himself

All we can do is hope Caris recovers like PG, and that he doesn't have the mental holdups with going up in traffic that Hawyard is having

I think Caris will be better. Hawyard was never a dude with bounce so now he looks slower.

Even if Caris lost a step, dude is still quicker than most. Mans gonna come back stronger.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Caris will be better. Hawyard was never a dude with bounce so now he looks slower.

Even if Caris lost a step, dude is still quicker than most. Mans gonna come back stronger.
Hayward definitely had bounce. He wasn’t uber athletic or quick but for a white guy he was very explosive and a strong finisher.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Was watching the game live, I had hope that it wasn't bad but the Nets main announcer and they're trainer knew it was bad the moment it happened.

If the game wasn't over then, it ended a second time when Dinwiddie got fouled out.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Tanking now has to become a serious consideration for the FO. We just lost our best player for god knows how long. We have vets that can be dealt, play all the kids and let them learn the hard way.

With Caris I had come around to them fighting for the playoffs. That is now gone.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Tanking now has to become a serious consideration for the FO. We just lost our best player for god knows how long. We have vets that can be dealt, play all the kids and let them learn the hard way.

With Caris I had come around to them fighting for the playoffs. That is now gone.
Just keep playing unless y'all don't wanna keep Dinwiddie.

I would give Musa and Kurucs more run in the 2nd half of the year over Crabbe

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Just keep playing unless y'all don't wanna keep Dinwiddie.

I would give Musa and Kurucs more run in the 2nd half of the year over Crabbe

Musa and Rodi have to play for sure.

Crabbe is a walking brick, we could run Prigioni in his suit in Crabbe's place and he'd play better

I'd be ok dealing Dinwiddie if the price is right, Napier can take his minutes and DLo has to take the keys anyway.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I’m devastated brehs. Immediately after the fall he looked at his leg and asked why...he worked so hard to get to this point only to have to start all over again :mjcry:

Physically I think he’ll be fine. PG, OBJ etc had similar injuries and returned to form. Mentally I just don’t know :mjcry:

It’s gonna be a while before I can watch another game

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Man that shyt Fukked my night up
wl3fcz.jpg
hope my man Caris bounces back from this. He's done it before, he can do it again :wow: