British Black guy goes to Russia on behalf of BBC to film his experiences there. Must See

Daps
which one of these continents have you been? Russia is one thing, that place is pretty damn racist, but you've never been to any of these, and more than likely read a cac article or 2. I've been to all but 2 continents and was treated waaaaaay better than America. Lower than dogs my ass. This dog didn't hear a single racial slur, was introduced to daughters and called exotic. Before you bring up money, how is it when a white man is in these places you bring up his race being the reason and not money? Cacs have done a great job making you think you're inferior, I gotta give it to em. but some of us are far to clever to fall for that one.
I been to all, except India and I actually came to post damn near the same thing you did..

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Hold on. Are you saying a mexican cracked ears in your presence?! :ohhh:
Unless there's a pack, I just don't see no single or doubles talkin smack all wildin going off on racist rants, he better be the hardest and armed sureno fresh out the pen. even then, a mafioso doesnt conduct himself like that, they don't do all that talking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so your rational for the racism in America is because they're more black people to be racist towards?
Absolutely.

In the USSR, the soviets used to pretend to be pro-equality and give refuge to blacks seeking a new life in russia under the guise that communism made us all equal. Tons of famous black people did and attempted to do so. theres even a documentary about it I posted on The Root. In fact they often did it to annoy the West whenever the West would criticize them...and russia would say "well at least we're not killing negroes" and try to shut down the argument. Blacks were used as a pawn in the propaganda war in South Africa too...communists supported the black regimes there but ...its still communism. Same in Cuba.

That being said, once that communism experiment failed...russia got super nationalistic as a means of trying to define it self and that mean white slavs ONLY.

The arguments people were using weren't even that nuanced or advanced. It sounded like pseudoscientific shyt from the 1800s about "blood mixing" and some shyt.

Theres like 50,000 black people in russia. Thats basically anyone who has enough melanin to look african or black american/european and not south asian or something.

Thats NOTHING.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
When it comes to setting up shop or control, it matters who and what, money has no color. If some oil tyc00n from Nigeria wanted to open up a business in Brazil....I don't think he'd have a problem. If you're talking small time business...again...nigerians, ethiopians have set up shop, I bet I could even find a nigerian restaurant in Argentina.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...no-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html

The issue isn't being hated, again, money talks, the issue is we don't have as many millionaires, billionaires and the overall general economic power. Chinese were looked down upon just 50 years ago "little chinaman", now they're buying up more real estate in America than Arabs, and these are supposedly our competition. Arabs are supposedly our enemy too, and a lot of people arent feeling them in america right now, yet Al-Waleed Tala saved citibank :heh:

Do you honestly think flood of poor ass uneducated village chinese swarmed Spain and Russia in the thousands they wouldn't catch a shiiiiit load of hate? Of course they would. Its the caliber of people opening up shop. The arabs or chinese or chileans that go abroad are typically educated or have a skill, bringing in money and worth. After a few years they obtain a stereotype. We know what ours is and why.....and those AAs that are highly skilled aren't going abroad and setting up shop in other continents for whatever reason........

I went to Rio, SP and Santos. I only had an incident in Rio, basically a cop stopped me before I went to the bank (I was bumming it)....once I spoke english, he quickly let me in. Tho I can't help but wonder if I brought in a cac looking kid like Lil Ze's rival in city of god if they'd have stopped him too....probably, I don't know.

Argentina was great, I had a warm welcoming folks hadn't seen very many black americans so at parties I was bought drinks, given coke, caught cabs before folks, generally warm reception, even invited to a couple of dinners. I was far from treated like a scoundrel.

Again your experience. I am talking about building commerce and infrastructure, not restaurants. They are not owninv cell phone towers or running cables underground You will never see blacks of West African/AA stock setting their own Chinatowns and running micro economies in non-black countries in our lifetime with the current mindset and lack of family values and indifference towards economic empowerment. My hat will go off to any group of blacks who can do Dearborn Michigan in an Arab country or a Washington DC population flip in less than 15 years in an international major city. Normally when you are a tourists people treat you differently. When you are on business or they find out you can understand the language and speak it fluently their treatment change, from my experience. Also why are you not speaking the language of the places you visit. Duolingo is good to use if you dont have time to do pilmsleurs. Money is not an equalizer, sure it helps in some cases. If that were the case the Jewish would not be hated everywhere and kicked out of every country, since ancient Roman times, the Spanish/Euro expulsion of 1492, and recently from Guatemala of all places. People may hate them but they must respect their gangster.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol: what kind fruitcake of a man considers being called "exotic" a good thing?

And :mjlol: at these speshul snoflayke nikkas talking about how they been to russia and didn't encounter racism therefore it must not exist.

I guess since I personally haven't been beaten to death by a cop, that means police brutality isn't a problem in 'Murica according to these nikkas logic.
Lol I had to double take. We puffing our chests out at being called exotic like we are a mysterious gadget or some shyt :dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Again your experience. I am talking about building commerce and infrastructure, not restaurants. They are not owninv cell phone towers or running cables underground You will never see blacks of West African/AA stock setting their own Chinatowns and running micro economies in non-black countries in our lifetime with the current mindset and lack of family values and indifference towards economic empowerment. My hat will go off to any group of blacks who can do Dearborn Michigan in an Arab country or a Washington DC population flip in less than 15 years in an international major city. Normally when you are a tourists people treat you differently. When you are on business or they find out you can understand the language and speak it fluently their treatment change, from my experience. Also why are you not speaking the language of the places you visit. Duolingo is good to use if you dont have time to do pilmsleurs. Money is not an equalizer, sure it helps in some cases. If that were the case the Jewish would not be hated everywhere and kicked out of every country, since ancient Roman times, the Spanish/Euro expulsion of 1492, and recently from Guatemala of all places. People may hate them but they must respect their gangster.
You just proved my point. Money talks. Jews are hated, yet can set up shop where ever they want....because they have the money to do so. You're asking why africans aren't making a Detroit in some arab country (altho there's quite a big east african community in qatar), and thats because africa is extremely poor and doesnt have cell phone towers ITSELF. Nigeria and Angola are self made, but why would they set some up in america which have already established theirs decades ago. that makes zero sense. This has nothing to do with race and everything to do with africans not having the companies or skills to do so....yet. Regardless, places like China, Russia, they dont let NO ONE come in and just buy out a city, esp not China, they are communists, no foreigners can buy land, other places have laws against that. You might be able to have a little 'town', like china town are a dominant presence in a particular part of a city, but africans, esp nigerians (the largest black country in the world) have already done. You can literally find a 'little nigeria'/densely populated nigerian area in almost every country. google it yourself.

Ive visted many countries if I tried to learn the language of every place I visited I'd know over 8 languages by now wtf.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
mods had to hide their embarrassment by moving this to the root

:deadmanny:

Daps
I didn't give those examples, I gave you the actual definition, if you want I can post the other 4 :heh:
I can't take someone who hasnt been anywhere serious, the fact that you've never heard a male called exotic lets me know that off top. if Im an uncle tom, I'd love to know what you are, cause it def aint the example of a black man.

:mjlol: We all know you wish you were a exotic blasian ho. Probably got selfies posing like this

BeXFbMZ.png

Maybe one day you can live vicariously thru your daughter :mjcry: