Brief Breakdown Of All The Black Lives Sean Combs Has Destroyed

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
1991-Nine students at City College of New York killed during stampede from overbooked event

tumblr_inline_mpom0oyFHB1qz4rgp.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So between Puffy, Suge and Birdman... fukk all of them. Why are those nikkas still alive? Why are they allowed to survive and thrive?

Cause nikkas love money and bytches more than honest business contracts. Imagine the money you would make if you were honest in a dishonest industry :wow:

Everyone would run to you and love you to death.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
2004 - Dave Chappelle impersonates Sean Combs in a sketch paraodying Making the Band. A few months later, Chappelle has a mental breakdown and abandons his hit TV show, forfeiting millions of dollars.
The Diddy Effect....:wtf:But it wasnt til the following season that he left the show behind... Still the Diddy effect lingers on...
giphy.gif

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Damn. What's sweet about the love is that they didn't steal it and pass it off as their own, they actually gave gatorking and thecoli love. That barely ever happens. I'll have to put the unkut on my bookmarks list for keeping it real on that one.

thats because the owner of that site is a man of integrity and respect, i also informed him how nikkas steal from us all the time. He dont play that dumb shyt.

while you are at it read my interview he did with me friend

http://www.unkut.com/2013/03/unsigned-skype-cole-james-cash/

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
2012: Diddy and his goons gang stalking Al B Sure...allegedly

Letter from a shook Al B.

I want to say that I love you from the bottom of my heart and I appreciate the consistent love from you over the years musically and all else. I am originally a hustler from the streets of Mt. Vernon from very humble beginnings, a loving Mom who made sure I went in 100 % on all and made something of the music craft that Ive loved dearly. I thank you for sharing it with me over the years. I am just a human being, not perfect but loves hard and appreciates all the God has allowed to happen in my life. Even my enemies, specifically the Wealthy ones that can’t help but be jealous of me and even the Broke ones that have entered my life with ulterior motives which are most because of my trusting, giving spirit and willingness to help everyone wether they deserved it or not. From getting artists record deals and them selling millions of records to helping those from being put out into the street or feeding them when they claim they have no food and I ask for nothing. I've come to find out that there are someone very jealous and “Bad” people out here that you all know, love & worship at times that are so jealous of me and doing some very Bad things to me like stalking my place of rest and even faking as if they are workers for major cable companies etc. we all are getting the hint by now. They’ve have also gotten to people closest to me (X’s, co workers, Fakers and plants) by playing games, threatening them to kill them 1st if the turn them in, and or paying them money if they can get me to show up by telling me they are in need and seeing if I’ll drop everything to help, as well as offering them things they can’t refuse in their desperate lives which makes them complete trash when they accept. They’ve even gone as far as getting them implants, devices and cameras watching me at home and to follow me around and they communicate and feed them lines by walkie talkies to try and set me up etc. Even renting a place in my neighborhood. The best part of why God is so amazing is that I now know exactly who the idiot(s) are and the fake alias’ all are and I wish them all God Speed. So FYI: If I (Al B. Sure! Aka Al Brown is found DEAD please contact my attorney Author Aaronson and he will have all of the information on everyone including their own closets emptied out and the main culprit “funding it” all. I will share who the key players are with you so as I said if I am found DEAD you will know the who what shortly after. Since they seem to think that it’s a joke or that I am f**king joking we will find out who’s really from Mt. Vernon and not faking it. As I said “Continue to F*** with a hungry, wounded animal in the woods with nothing to lose and you will eventually get eaten… All involved and my favorite Bohdi Bear Rest in Peace…to my Sons, I love you severely! ABS!!!

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
2012: Diddy and his goons gang stalking Al B Sure...allegedly

Letter from a shook Al B.

I want to say that I love you from the bottom of my heart and I appreciate the consistent love from you over the years musically and all else. I am originally a hustler from the streets of Mt. Vernon from very humble beginnings, a loving Mom who made sure I went in 100 % on all and made something of the music craft that Ive loved dearly. I thank you for sharing it with me over the years. I am just a human being, not perfect but loves hard and appreciates all the God has allowed to happen in my life. Even my enemies, specifically the Wealthy ones that can’t help but be jealous of me and even the Broke ones that have entered my life with ulterior motives which are most because of my trusting, giving spirit and willingness to help everyone wether they deserved it or not. From getting artists record deals and them selling millions of records to helping those from being put out into the street or feeding them when they claim they have no food and I ask for nothing. I've come to find out that there are someone very jealous and “Bad” people out here that you all know, love & worship at times that are so jealous of me and doing some very Bad things to me like stalking my place of rest and even faking as if they are workers for major cable companies etc. we all are getting the hint by now. They’ve have also gotten to people closest to me (X’s, co workers, Fakers and plants) by playing games, threatening them to kill them 1st if the turn them in, and or paying them money if they can get me to show up by telling me they are in need and seeing if I’ll drop everything to help, as well as offering them things they can’t refuse in their desperate lives which makes them complete trash when they accept. They’ve even gone as far as getting them implants, devices and cameras watching me at home and to follow me around and they communicate and feed them lines by walkie talkies to try and set me up etc. Even renting a place in my neighborhood. The best part of why God is so amazing is that I now know exactly who the idiot(s) are and the fake alias’ all are and I wish them all God Speed. So FYI: If I (Al B. Sure! Aka Al Brown is found DEAD please contact my attorney Author Aaronson and he will have all of the information on everyone including their own closets emptied out and the main culprit “funding it” all. I will share who the key players are with you so as I said if I am found DEAD you will know the who what shortly after. Since they seem to think that it’s a joke or that I am f**king joking we will find out who’s really from Mt. Vernon and not faking it. As I said “Continue to F*** with a hungry, wounded animal in the woods with nothing to lose and you will eventually get eaten… All involved and my favorite Bohdi Bear Rest in Peace…to my Sons, I love you severely! ABS!!!

Puffy got Biggie killed, therefore I believe it. What I don't believe are all the spelling and grammar errors in that letter. WTF?

By the way, from that link you posted: " Quincy penned a letter to his father Al B. (when he was 17), but proclaimed Diddy as his real father and father figure." WTF x2. That is supremely evil. Sean Combs buys off the son of his beard with money, access and women. The only reason I can think of for publically proclaiming someone else as your real father is if your biological has abandoned you first, and/or molested you. Your stepfather having more money than your biological is not a reason to proclaim someone else your real father.

Kim Porter should rot in hell for allowing this situation to occur, even more than Sean Combs for encouraging it. How would she feel if Sean Combs pushed her out of her twin daughters lives and had them proclaiming Cassie's robotic ass -- or any one of his other rent-a-wombs -- as their real mother and mother figure?

This is just a sad story all the way around.

Last edited: