Bride invites 60 needy kids to her NY wedding reception after she refused to sign a prenup

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Good for her. :obama:

Some how black women will be blamed, I can feel the thread turning.

She has a PhD in electrical engineering, but she is president of NY Insurance Company.:swaggyP:

Asian brehettes just collect degrees. :wow:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:mjlol: people are caping for this golddigger? She's trying to make herself look good for not signing a prenup!

I don't care how much SHE makes or what her job is, her fiance must have been making way more if she wasn't willing to walk away from a marriage with what she came in with. I noticed the story strategically leaves out what HE does for a living.

You all falling for the rope-a-dope. Some sad ass looking kids eating good and everybody forgets the core of the story; this woman refused to get married OVER HER PRENUP!

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
i never said i know lots

I know bytches who have masters that make good money and want rich husbands.

i'm 29 went to a top 3 hs in nyc, and also went to one of the best colleges in nyc.

Is it really hard to believe that i know bytches with masters degrees?
How does that make them gold diggers though? If they're making good money what's wrong with wanting a man who makes good money too?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So many negative comments in here a lot of people on this forum are cynical and I also have become cynical but I'm trying to stay away from that

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
would you feel the same way if you had assets to protect? :heh:

I would realize the man might feel offended, yes.

:what: Women formulate divorce plans even before the proposal and initiate 70% of them. Why wouldn't a man want to protect himself? :what:
I didn't say he shouldn't want to protect himself, I just said it's offensive. I was asked to sign one, I was stunned, hurt, saddened and offended. I understand why he needed to do it but I was still shocked.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Great PR. Instead of being called out for being a golddigger, she invites needy kids to the non-refundable reception event. I'm sure she's making bread, i wonder how much the man was making. Most of these working girls stop working once they hit the jackpot. As for "principles", fukk are those? Most countries ain't got alimony and wives taking half or more of your wealth.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
shes got a phd in electrical engineering from priceton i find it hard to believe shes a gold digger
notice it was her 8000 deposit on the venue
if anything she was marrying some dude below her grade
that wanted to be taken care of for the rest of his life in the event of a divorce
:sas1:
The Princeton graduate and Corporate Vice President at New York Life Insurance

She definitely has bread.