Bride invites 60 needy kids to her NY wedding reception after she refused to sign a prenup

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Yep, that's a good theory. The family isn't interested in losing institutional wealth. The fact that she took it this far tells me that she wasn't expecting this outcome, thought he was going to cave.

You ever have a conversation with these females? I'm not saying all or even *most* women are in it to get man with money, but lots of them look at it like making yourself look more desirable to very successful men. A CEO isn't marrying a waitress. I remember once at a bar listening to this crowd of sorority looking chicks going in on one of their friends for not taking school seriously and one of htem said "she wants to marry some rich guy but you have to have something to offer him." All the rest of them were "I know, right!"

Women are trying to marry up so they figure whatever level they're on they'll get a man doing bigger numbers.

Good point but You assume all women are like that. I've dated or messed around with rich guys and they are trash. And Met a lot of engineers and wealthy guys when I lived in Florida and they're huge douche bags. I'd much rather be around and date a guy with nothing to help him build than one who has everything and a lack of character. Generally those type of men are born into money and make you feel like shyt for not thinking on the same plane as them.. They hate the poor and middle class and look down on people who've gone through some struggle and are Extremely classist. A rich dude born into money has nothing to offer a women or me characteristically or outside of money who has not been born into that and worked hard & gone to school to get where she is. Us Women are emotional and need emotional support to some degree, a guy like that can not offer that to a women in the way say a dude who came from a similar class & culture & struggled through school to get a masters or PHD can.

My aunt came from a family with 7 siblings and a single mother and became a nurse and is married to a wealthy dude & there marriage is horrible. They don't have an understanding of eachother or view most things the same because their upbringing was so different class wise and her husband is a classist a$$hole and they butt heads a lot

So the Chick in OP might or might not be a gold digger but a true gold digger would've signed the pre nup anyways and gone through with the marriage hoping & betting on things going smoothly & letting him take care of her while married but instead she said fukk it and didn't agree to it and called it off

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah but it was probably a bad deal.
How is it a bad deal? The gist of a prenup is basically you don't take anything I have when I come into marriage. I don't see how in 2016 a man not doing this. I can't believe women actually have the nerve to get mad when a man asks to sign one these days. If a woman doesn't build wealth with her spouse, she doesn't deserve half his shyt.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
shes got a phd in electrical engineering from priceton i find it hard to believe shes a gold digger
notice it was her 8000 deposit on the venue
if anything she was marrying some dude below her grade
that wanted to be taken care of for the rest of his life in the event of a divorce
:sas1:
giphy.gif

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
This! I wouldn't be surprised if she was marrying a wealthy cac that comes from money. His parents probably were like she not living off our money. Get that pre nup. People change when they get married. They get comfortable. Doesn't matter how much money she makes now. But what if she just stops working and is like fukk it. A pre nup keeps a chick in line. Remember the male is the only one that takes a hit when in divorce.

i don't understand what's so hard to understand about this :beli:

people in here kept bringing up her job like it means anything. if the dude wanted a prenup, and she wouldn't sign, common sense tells you is he must likely be in a whole different playing field than she is financially. if dude came from old money, to them, she's basically working class.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
all i said was, just because a bytch has a phd and a good job doesn't men she isn't a gold digger

just because she has a phd means she can't be a gold digger? what kind of logic is that?

Lol knowing chicks with a masters who want rich husbands isn't the same as a chick with a fukking PHD in engineering at a top like 5 college in the US :mjlol:

No one just pursues a PHD just because they like learning and education with the objective of finding a rich guy to take care of them :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So she put a 8K deposit down at the hotel....usually that is just a percentage of the total cost. So if she went and paid even more on top of her deposit to feed those families that makes the act even more impressive....

:obama:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Good point but You assume all women are like that. I've dated or messed around with rich guys and they are trash. And Met a lot of engineers and wealthy guys when I lived in Florida and they're huge douche bags. I'd much rather be around and date a guy with nothing to help him build than one who has everything and a lack of character. Generally those type of men are born into money and make you feel like shyt for not thinking on the same plane as them.. They hate the poor and middle class and look down on people who've gone through some struggle and are Extremely classist. A rich dude born into money has nothing to offer a women or me characteristically or outside of money who has not been born into that and worked hard & gone to school to get where she is. Us Women are emotional and need emotional support to some degree, a guy like that can not offer that to a women in the way say a dude who came from a similar class & culture & struggled through school to get a masters or PHD can.

My aunt came from a family with 7 siblings and a single mother and became a nurse and is married to a wealthy dude & there marriage is horrible. They don't have an understanding of eachother or view most things the same because their upbringing was so different class wise and her husband is a classist a$$hole and they butt heads a lot

So the Chick in OP might or might not be a gold digger but a true gold digger would've signed the pre nup anyways and gone through with the marriage hoping & betting on things going smoothly & letting him take care of her while married but instead she said fukk it and didn't agree to it and called it off

Ehh...she's a gold digger. She wanted access to his wealth. Didn't get it. Felt offended and left. If dude is as rich as I think she is, than she's naive and potentially devious for getting mad at him wanting to protect his wealth.

She's in New York. There are rich guys everywhere. She probably decided to test the odds and find another sucker. Good luck with that. A chick that really loves you doesn't care about signing a prenup. I wouldn't care if a rich woman asked me to sign a prenup. I'd siphon off some of her money during the marriage of course :dame: but, I don't want half. Wouldn't even feel right. If I treated her right, she'd help me get a couple businesses started anyway.

Most women don't have your mindset. So imma stick with what most women usually think like.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
i don't understand what's so hard to understand about this :beli:

people in here kept bringing up her job like it means anything. if the dude wanted a prenup, and she wouldn't sign, common sense tells you is he must likely be in a whole different playing field than she is financially. if dude came from old money, to them, she's basically working class.

They'd scream beyonces got her own money and doesn't need a prenuptial...but with this phd that put down 8 grand of her own money.."YOU DONT KNOW HER" :sadbron:

:hula:

bdubsblo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i should have explained further. assuming dude wasn't asking for some kind of ridiculous agreement, i hope she really weighed the consequences of her actions. most marriages fail and a lot of women have trouble finding a serious relationship to begin with and this bytch is just throwing one away because of 'principal.' That is her right, but principal won't keep you warm at night, and won't start a family with you either. i don't really care but that's my 2 cents.
. Why do coli nikkas say shyt about shyt when they have no life experience outside of their momma's/thot baby mamas house? Most Asian marriages are for life, and Asian women are some of the most desired women on the planet next to white women when it comes to marriage....SMH @ dumbass nikkas. Get a passport nikka.